Trusted Contributor

Re: ANYONE BUY FROM ROSELINLIN?

@Spurt That's a sure indication that these companies are frauds.There are no homeless animals in China. They all find homes in the wet market, at least until they are butchered and sold!  

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@Spurt That's a sure indication that these companies are frauds.There are no homeless animals in China. They all find homes in the wet market, at least until they are butchered and sold!  

@Buffalogal47 

I texted my friend she told me the company she dealt with was from Slovenia....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here's something interesting about Amazon from the Wall Street Journal (cant post the link due to political discussions on the same page)....

Nov. 11, 2019

Amazon’s China business is bigger than ever. That is because it has aggressively recruited Chinese manufacturers and merchants to sell to consumers outside the country. They let Chinese sellers list for free while they charged a $2 per item listing from US and UK. And these sellers, in turn, represent a high proportion of problem listings found on the site, according to a Wall Street Journal investigation.  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to all of you for your remarks.  I learned a valuable lesson and I sure hope I can get my money back.  Lindsay, who turned seventeen on April 12, said the following to me last night:  "Grandma, you should google those companies before you order to make sure they are legal."  Out of the mouths of babes. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam