Honored Contributor

Re: ANYONE BUY FROM ROSELINLIN?

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma 

Sorry you have to deal with this....There are several clothing companies out there that are nothing but scammers, a lot of them are found on the Facebook Marketplace and "sponsored ads"....Thankfully your credit card company can assist you.....  I always google an unknown company to find out all I can before I make a purchase after a friend got burned.

Now I will say this....some legit well known companies will give you the run around and wont answer your questions....For example, I emailed the Clorox Company and asked why if they are working 24/7 (as they said in their commercials and on their website) why is there such a shortage....even mighty Amazon cant find stock to sell.....the only place that seems to have them is Walmart but they quickly sell out apparently being one of the few suppliers....The answer I got in email said "they were working hard, in fact around the clock, but werent shipping product"....So I asked "why?" and the company rep said, "that was their decision!" (yes, that was her answer).....I asked her the question again and she said "we arent shipping product"...Never could get a REAL answer from Clorox....I told her apparently Clorox doesnt care about their customers and won't even answer questions, so once supplies are loosened, I would be switching to their competitor and will be purchasing Lysol products...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoX wrote:

Their incessant ads on my computer drive me crazy ... however, when I turn on my ad blocker I can't get the Q forums and a couple of other sites I like.   Wish I knew how to block just this scam ...

@SoX 

I have Ad Blocker, I can make an exceptions and remove the Ad Blocker from just certain sites I choose...I made an exception for QVC and can access the Forums, and I dont get any pop ups or other ads, except for the occasional Q Card promo, but no others.....Check it out.....\

@SoX 

You just click the ICON and select remove ad blocker from this site....and click the icon again to put it back when you leave QVC.com

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

There are several of these companies, Roselinen, Rosewe, Rosegal, and a few more that are all the same company and they are based in China. As several posters have said, they are not exactly a scam because you do get merchandise even though it's not what is pictured. I ordered a tshirt (the one with the black cat) from them. It came fairly quickly but even though I ordered a size larger than I usually wear, it was really, really small. It was made of some mystery fiber and when I tried it on, I immediately started itching. There were no labels listing fabric content or washing instructions. There is no return address and you can only contact the company by email. They do not give refunds; only merchandise credit. The shirt was only $12 so I just threw it out. @Lindsays Grandma, you may want to check your credit card statement for a foreign currency transaction fee also. Your package may be sitting in Customs due to where it's from. They are taking extra precautions with anything coming from China to make sure they aren't sending us any more "gifts", especially if the company is physically located in or near Wuhan.

These companies are not reputable. Buyers, beware!

@Buffalogal47 

The company my friend got burned on also appeals to sympathies, they said a portion of their proceeds goes to help homeless animals.....(I think the "homeless animals" were the people running the company and NOT furry friends)

Honored Contributor

the vast majority of these companies ship from china and they do a lot of their links and advertising on facebook. the clothing sometimes looks too good to pass up.

they are generally slow to ship.

they are generally not well made.

they are generally cut very small.....sometimes as much as 2 sizes too small.

they have very strict rules regarding returns and they are generally not even worth the cost to return.

you MAY have good luck with the items purchased.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt  I have found that messaging a company on FB works better than email.  When I could not find Centrum 50+ women's gummies, but I could find every type of men's Centrum, I messaged them on FB and the response was quick with locations where I could find the product.  Social media seems to be more important to companies than having someone check emails regularly.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@Spurt  I have found that messaging a company on FB works better than email.  When I could not find Centrum 50+ women's gummies, but I could find every type of men's Centrum, I messaged them on FB and the response was quick with locations where I could find the product.  Social media seems to be more important to companies than having someone check emails regularly.

@SXMGirl 

Thank you so much for the info, next time Ill try that...but you'd think an email to their Corporate Office and CEO would merit a little more consideration....

Regular Contributor

So sorry you are going through this.  But I am so grateful that you posted about it.  They had some really cute summer dresses and I had a cart full.  You ladies saved me a major headache and I thank you all!!!

Honored Contributor

It's also always a good idea to ask before making a purchase and doing a quick google search to see if they are legit or if there are reported problems.

I know the companies who sell on Amazon are good about informing you of how shipping works so that your expectations are managed.  If they use a bundler, it sits i customs waiting to come over with other orders and can take a month or more these days.

Others ship direct and it can still get hung up in customs inspection.

Once it is shipped by the company, it's really out of their hands and there's not anything they can do but have you wait.

I limit what I order this way and it's usually a $20 or less item so that I'm not risking a ton of money.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

I always do a search before ordering from a new company. So many ridiculous scams out there.

Talk to your CC company and hopefully they’ll get you refunded.
Valued Contributor

I get ads constantly popping up from them.  Every day.  The clothes are just what I like and I was tempted to order.   But I always check out sites I have never heard of to see if they are reputable and how they rate with the BBB.  Roselinlin had bad reviews and was considered a scam business.

Same thing with all the mask ads coming up all the time.  They say they have N95's and hand sanitizer in stock.  After checking them out, of course it is a scam.

Pretty sad what goes on and I'm sorry you trusted that you could place an order with them.  But now you know better.