Honored Contributor

Re: A NEW LOW PLEASE MODS ADDRESS THIS

@Perkup

The easy solution would be for YOU to call CS and complain. (although I see little merit in your complaint)

Honored Contributor

Send it back.  Easy peasy and be a more savvy shopper. 

The mods are not going to "fix" this issue, either.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

on the bay wrote:

@Perkup-

This may make you feel better-

on Amazon, it says the 3.5 oz is $59.00

but the 8oz is $117.47!

So I guess QVC's price is lower.

worth repeating......

and this doesnt sound like a "problem" to me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

@Perkup-

This may make you feel better-

on Amazon, it says the 3.5 oz is $59.00

but the 8oz is $117.47!

So I guess QVC's price is lower.

worth repeating...... 

and this doesnt sound like a "problem" to me.

ITA.

Buying from QVC and saving money is bad....how?

Trusted Contributor

Just go on Evine and purchase SKINN's Neck Amour.

That's what I use.  No middle man - and I get it delivered on auto ship.  The stuff is amazing and it works.  I use it day and night (just the way Demetrius tells you to use it).

I have no crepiness at all on my chest or neck.

The stuff rocks like nothing else Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Where's the op?  Why start a thread and not return?  I bet if we agreed with her, she'd reply to each and every one of us. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Perkup- So, having read through this thread and found that the QVC price is for a larger size (and actually better value), are you prepared to accept that the "$50 upcharge" claim wasn't true?

It seems your daughter wasn't shafted after all.  It would be nice to admit it and say the Q did nothing wrong.  However, in the future, caveat emptor.

(No shame in admitting you were wrong.  And hopefully you're no longer screaming either.)

Respected Contributor

FYI, from the Crepe Erase website:

"Crepe Erase® is a trademark of Guthy-Renker LLC." It's well known that QVC doesn't warehouse everything it sells and has products drop-shipped. 

Also from the Crepe Erase website:

Crepe Erase® Essentials System, Regular Size Supply. YOUR PROMO CODE HAS BEEN APPLIED. WITH YOUR ORDER TODAY, YOU'LL RECEIVE YOUR FREE GIFT! For today’s Crepe Erase® Essentials System you will be charged 1 payment of $39.95 plus $5.99 shipping and handling.

Approximately one month after your first order is shipped, and then every three months thereafter, you will be sent a new full size supply of Crepe Erase®. Each shipment will be charged to the card you provide today, in three monthly payments at the guaranteed low price of $39.95 plus $2.99 for shipping and handling per month, unless you call to cancel.

I'd read that to say the first shipment isn't full size (it's "regular" size), but you'll get the "full" size next month and be charged 40+ per month for 3 months. I suspect you get smaller (travel) sizes in the first $40 shipment and then will pay $120+ for the full size shipments that arrive every 3 months.

If so, customer unhappiness aside, the OP's original complaint doesn't seem valid.

Product and price-wise, sure makes Gold Bond look good.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry this happened to you, and I would return the product.

Frankly, nothing is going to get rid of crepey skin. Just use a good moisturizer.

Honored Contributor

Be aware that some supplement companies do this as well (offer a low priced lst shipment or FREE full sized bottle/jar and then auto ship and bill you from then on.  Even when you cancel the order... they continue to bill (and ship). Often it takes a Metro-Goldwin-Mayer effort to get them to truly stop and refund the payments.... often requiring State Consumer intervention/enforcement or the threat of suit.

It amazes me that these frauds are still allowed to do business at all.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*