Honored Contributor

Re: A NEW LOW PLEASE MODS ADDRESS THIS

@software wrote:

Whenever I see those low prices on Gunthy Renker, I always assume it's a 30 day sample size.   Then you are on auto delivery for the regular size at the REAL price.

If you look at the QVC bottles and the GR Bottles on their website for $39.95, you can see the GR set for $39.95 is a much smaller set and not full size.

QVC is still the full size bottles which is the same price on the GR site.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@WenGirl42 wrote:

I don't think it's embarrassing. I wouldn't expect the Q to be sending out stuff they're (apparently) reselling from GR. And GR does a really good job of making it difficult, if not impossible, to know the size of the product you're buying from them. I assume what the OP received is actually the full size kit that GR sells for ~$120, but I'm not sure there's a way to confirm that.

When I buy WEN from the Q, it comes packaged in WEN boxes, not GR, even though it's also distributed through them. It would give me pause to open a Q box to find a GR box too.

Edit because my AC thought I meant "bores" Woman LOL

The WEN sold on QVC is a different formula from the WEN sold on the GR site so that may also be a reason why.

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

Where's the op?  Why start a thread and not return?  I bet if we agreed with her, she'd reply to each and every one of us. 

It would be nice if the board rules mentioned something about board étiquette.  I noticed a poster over the week-end immediately post several threads asking questions to which she could have found the answers.  Good hearted folk that we are, took time and answered her questions.  She never came back to thank anyone or acknowledge their existance. No hearts, no nothing.  Rude, rude.   Bet she doesn't get answers from me next time.  It's like she was assigning busy work. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Perkup- So, having read through this thread and found that the QVC price is for a larger size (and actually better value), are you prepared to accept that the "$50 upcharge" claim wasn't true?

It seems your daughter wasn't shafted after all.  It would be nice to admit it and say the Q did nothing wrong.  However, in the future, caveat emptor.

(No shame in admitting you were wrong.  And hopefully you're no longer screaming either.)

@Venezia@  @Perkup  Perkup doesn't acknowledge notifications, I've tried before. Maybe she doesn't know what they are or where to find them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@Perkup- So, having read through this thread and found that the QVC price is for a larger size (and actually better value), are you prepared to accept that the "$50 upcharge" claim wasn't true?

It seems your daughter wasn't shafted after all.  It would be nice to admit it and say the Q did nothing wrong.  However, in the future, caveat emptor.

(No shame in admitting you were wrong.  And hopefully you're no longer screaming either.)

@Venezia@  @Perkup  Perkup doesn't acknowledge notifications, I've tried before. Maybe she doesn't know what they are or where to find them. 

Or doesn't want to return after it was pointed out that she was not cheated, after screaming about how dastardly QVC is, shouting for mods (and what do they have to do with pricing at QVC anyway?), etc. As I said...embarrassing. Oops.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Re: A NEW LOW --- OP Please Return to YOUR Thread

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

Where's the op?  Why start a thread and not return?  I bet if we agreed with her, she'd reply to each and every one of us. 

It would be nice if the board rules mentioned something about board étiquette.  I noticed a poster over the week-end immediately post several threads asking questions to which she could have found the answers.  Good hearted folk that we are, took time and answered her questions.  She never came back to thank anyone or acknowledge their existance. No hearts, no nothing.  Rude, rude.   Bet she doesn't get answers from me next time.  It's like she was assigning busy work. 

@Kachina624    I agree with you on the above. @Perkup has been on the board and posting to other threads. Would be nice if she would return to her own. Oh well...

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

Re: A NEW LOW --- OP Please Return to YOUR Thread

I noticed HSN had a large jar of a crepiness product from Serious Skin Care.  I think it was just a TSV for $39.95.

Maybe you could check this one out for comparison.

Hyacinth