Trusted Contributor

6 Easy Pay doesn’t do it for me

How about you?
Honored Contributor

Re: 6 Easy Pay doesn’t do it for me

I have used easy pay a few times but not for a quite a while...it's difficult to keep track of if you make a return and honestly, if I cannot pay for an item in full, I don't need it.

Trusted Contributor

I like 6 easy pays. It makes it easier for me to make up my mind by having low payments, so I make the purchase on that basis. I sometimes pay in full on the balance after a couple of months of payments, if I see I have the money. There are no finance charges to pay it out in 6 months and I still get to enjoy what I bought and decide how fast to pay it off. 

It works for me. 

Since you always have the choice not to accept the easy payments and just be charged the full amount when you order, I'm not sure what about it "doesn't do it for you". What is it supposed to "do" that it fails to do??

Contributor

Easy pay is not an incentive for me to buy something. I prefer to pay in full.

Honored Contributor

@gizmogal wrote:

I like 6 easy pays. It makes it easier for me to make up my mind by having low payments, so I make the purchase on that basis. I sometimes pay in full on the balance after a couple of months of payments, if I see I have the money. There are no finance charges to pay it out in 6 months and I still get to enjoy what I bought and decide how fast to pay it off. 

It works for me. 

Since you always have the choice not to accept the easy payments and just be charged the full amount when you order, I'm not sure what about it "doesn't do it for you". What is it supposed to "do" that it fails to do??

give me a discount instead of ezpays 

Regular Contributor

Definitely not an incentive for me. The few times I have used it, I've paid it off before the last Easy Pay hits my credit card. Free Shipping? Now there's an incentive!

Regular Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@gizmogal wrote:

It works for me. 

give me a discount instead of ezpays 

I agree. Personally, I would be more likely to buy something if QVC offered free shipping or a discount coupon. Easy Pay doesn't entice me to buy anything.

Respected Contributor

I dont use it. A couple of times when I didnt pick easy pay, they sent my bill in payments and I was not happy! I never pick easy pay!

Trusted Contributor

@Sue98  Does nothing for me either. Would much rather see more free shipping. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

I am waiting for Free Shipping!