Super Contributor

Re: 2020 Goals ~ What Are Yours?

I need to seriously consider finding a new job in 2020. My current one just isn't doing it for me anymore. Not happy with recent changes in the work and the overall environment of the office. Same for where I live...dislike it for many reasons and would love to move but cannot do so at this time. I am going to try hard to work on the things holding me back from moving and making changes in 2020.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Honored Contributor

@SunSprite and @qualitygal, I was catching up on notifications and your sweet posts took me by surprise...  you are so kind, so generous, you humble me, and you encourage me to aspire to do better, to achieve new goals.    Thank you for this gift today.   You have no idea how you've touched my heart.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

To make it to 2021.

❤️@Preds

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@SydneyH  ~ they are all winners, and wonderful goals.  I wish you much success.  I don't plan, and try to surprise myself during the year.  If I accomplish something I have in mind, I'm happy!

Freestyle......I like it!

@SydneyH, "Freestyle!"   Love that!🤣

Respected Contributor

#1 goal, staying alive!  😃

Honored Contributor

@Jamstan wrote:

I need to seriously consider finding a new job in 2020. My current one just isn't doing it for me anymore. Not happy with recent changes in the work and the overall environment of the office. Same for where I live...dislike it for many reasons and would love to move but cannot do so at this time. I am going to try hard to work on the things holding me back from moving and making changes in 2020.

I find mapping out small things that can lead to a big change very helpful, keep a journal, calculate how much money you'd need to make this move.  Visualize it, it can happen but it takes major effort imo.

Honored Contributor

Just breathe.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

To rise above the abomination I witness each day on the news and convince myself that this too shall pass. It's affecting my health.