Mine are fairly mundane........

Save $10 K

Reach proficiency in Spanish

Read or listen to at least 28 books

Add one more day of exercise per week

Honored Contributor

Re: 2020 Goals ~ What Are Yours?

Those are very worthy goals, @SydneyH !  

I'm not as far along as you-- still trying to work mine out.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Those are very worthy goals, @SydneyH !  

I'm not as far along as you-- still trying to work mine out.

Well share what you got soo far.......don't be shy, lol.

Respected Contributor

@SydneyH  ~ they are all winners, and wonderful goals.  I wish you much success.  I don't plan, and try to surprise myself during the year.  If I accomplish something I have in mind, I'm happy!

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@SydneyH  ~ they are all winners, and wonderful goals.  I wish you much success.  I don't plan, and try to surprise myself during the year.  If I accomplish something I have in mind, I'm happy!

Freestyle......I like it!

Honored Contributor

I really need to set some goals.  Just need to narrow it down, so it isn't overwhelming.  $ is definitely on the list.

Respected Contributor

I don't really go for the whole "starting on this date, I'm going to do______" thing. If I think I need to change something, I just do it. That being said, I've realized that I need to make an effort to be more present in real life. That means less on-line time. Less social media. More face to face time. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

I don't really go for the whole "starting on this date, I'm going to do______" thing. If I think I need to change something, I just do it. That being said, I've realized that I need to make an effort to be more present in real life. That means less on-line time. Less social media. More face to face time. 

Totally understand the 'date' thing, to be honest some of those goals I'm have already been working on this year.

Honored Contributor

I want to stick to my sensible eating plan, and not buy clothes I don't need. I guess the main goal is eat well, and move a bit more, even when the body says, " no I'd rather not, " we'll see. 😻

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan