Respected Contributor

Hmm....sorry, @lgfan  can't think of anything. 

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie  I think your post was very positive Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Positive thread

[ Edited ]

Seem very much in love and dedicated to and supportive of each other.  Protective of their children, don't use them as photo ops.

Honored Contributor

Not really a positive comment, but I am not being sarcastic when I ask ---

Is there a book out that is complimentary to Harry and Meghan? 

Valued Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

They have made a tremendous amount of money.

@Somertime yes, & it's really quite remarkable that it's been gained from negativity LOL

I appreciate that Meghan is a dog lover.

Valued Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Not really a positive comment, but I am not being sarcastic when I ask ---

Is there a book out that is complimentary to Harry and Meghan? 

@beach-mom I don't know, good question...also makes me wonder if they have anything complimentary or nice to say..

Respected Contributor

I appreciate your positive idea but negative posts do not necessarily mean "hate".  It's all in the interpretation. We should all be allowed to express positive AND negative opinions.

Respected Contributor

Re: Positive thread

[ Edited ]

@bargainsgirl I appreciate your positive idea but negative posts do not necessarily mean "hate".  It's all in the interpretation. We should all be allowed to express positive AND negative opinions.

I agree with you bargainsgirl but some people equate a different opinion as "hate".  That is why I decided on a positive thread.  I notice, though, that the posters who are most vocal about "haters" have yet to mention anything positive about this lovely couple.  It is very telling.

Esteemed Contributor

My only comment would be why was this thread started in the Book Club forum. :-)

Respected Contributor

@icezeus "My only comment would be why was this thread started in the Book Club forum. :-)"

It was started in the Book Club forum because I was reading the comments from the Harry has a new book coming out thread.