Super Contributor

over the weekend Chaz posted the 613 EDT on instagram and I asked about the 613 oil and he replied that two new 613 products are going to be launched this fall and one is absolutely ground breaking...

Any ideas what it could be?? I am hoping the other is the 613 oil then!!

Honored Contributor

Well one of them HAS to be an oil, wouldn't you think so? Maybe the other is something to go along with the EDT, such as a body lotion, but I don't see that as very ground breaking. Maybe it's a skincare product?

Super Contributor

Maybe a cleansing oil!

Super Contributor

I would think so JLF since that is what I asked about. YAY!!

No idea what they other could be though....

Valued Contributor
This is exciting!! Can't wait for that oil! And I would love a body lotion! And maybe a facial moisturizer with sunscreen!!!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor

I'll bet a ReMoist will be coming in the 613 (I'll buy it!)

Trusted Contributor

If it's "ground breaking" I think it will be something different than any other products already in his line. So I'm guessing it will be facial skin care, maybe a cleanser/moisturizer in one, like the CCs are cleanser/conditioner in one. Then maybe a facial exfoliator?

KJPA
Honored Contributor

ground breaking, eh?? Sounds intriguing!

I actually hope Chaz doesn't start doing skincare and just stays focused on haircare. But I am sure I'm probably the only one who feels that way.

Super Contributor

Would love if he would develop something along the lines of Tatcha - a cleansing oil and natural, mild exfoliator. He works with Mally so much, I could see something that definitely takes off her bullet-proof makeup (maybe wishful thinking). I love using the 613 as a facial cleanser, but I need to use an exfoliator as well.

Am excited to see what is coming!

Super Contributor

Didn't I see somewhere else on this board a 613 cologne?

Maybe it's a body line with that scent?

Michele