Super Contributor

I'm hoping for a body lotion. How great would it be to layer a lotion with the EDT!!!!

Super Contributor

Fragrance would really make sense--it's already one of the things Wen has done a lot of and done well IMO. (But shucks, I'd really have loved to have some hair color I feel okay about using.)

Respected Contributor
On 5/21/2014 Kay SD said:

Fragrance would really make sense--it's already one of the things Wen has done a lot of and done well IMO. (But shucks, I'd really have loved to have some hair color I feel okay about using.)

The fragrance (613 EDT) is definitely coming in June {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} But there are 2 additional new 613 products coming this fall, one of which seems like it will be the oil, and the other of which is the "mystery" product that we're all trying to guess!

Super Contributor

Hmmm maybe a body scrub? That isn't ground breaking though. Didn't he have body scrubs on his website at some point?

I'd love a scalp exfoliator similar to the one I've started using from Pssst. Now that would be ground breaking if Chaz did it with his magic!

Trusted Contributor

hmm- ""absolutely ground breaking""... I was thinking maybe a hairspray. Kind of like the mousse when it was released was so different than any other mousse. I don't know- just playing the guessing game...

Super Contributor

oh yeah untitled... I was thinking about hairspray too! Good guess!