Trusted Contributor

watching mally, are you kidding me! the models all have spider eyes!!! please, I don't think 4 coats is necessary if your product is that good.

Honored Contributor
In the past, I've giggled so hard when I saw these presentations. Is she still pushing the spider eyes? No wonder why guys hate makeup on women...!

ETA:
Going sooo over the top....I'm confused what she's trying to market. If I wanted showstoppers, I would just wear false...and there's a time/place for showstoppers, not going to the grocery store. Can't imagine how dry your lashes would become wearing that much day after day. Eeps.
Regular Contributor

It's really unfortunate that she does that because her mascara is actually really good.

Honored Contributor

@butterflygirl69 wrote:

It's really unfortunate that she does that because her mascara is actually really good.

I agree with this statement 100%. Mally says the models are only wearing her mascara and it looks like they have extensions, but it's VERY clear that they are using Latisse or extensions. Adding too many coats of mascara over that looks nothing short of creepy to me. When I used 2 coats of the mascara, my eyelashes looked great and not at all like the models' spidery lashes.

Super Contributor

I don't think the over the top "spider eye" is the least bit attractive.  I would suggest that most women want their makeup to enhance their appearance, not overwhelm it.

Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of the look.  Based on the presentation, I would not order.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@butterflygirl69 wrote:

I agree with this statement 100%. Mally says the models are only wearing her mascara and it looks like they have extensions, but it's VERY clear that they are using Latisse or extensions. Adding too many coats of mascara over that looks nothing short of creepy to me. When I used 2 coats of the mascara, my eyelashes looked great and not at all like the models' spidery lashes.

I agree as well. I think she makes a good mascara but these demos do not present it well. Most women do not walk around with their lashes looking like that. It is not very flattering.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@butterflygirl69 wrote:

I agree as well. I think she makes a good mascara but these demos do not present it well. Most women do not walk around with their lashes looking like that. It is not very flattering.

I almost fell on the floor on Friday night when she was on and Sandra pointed out how "natural" the mascara looked. Okay, it might when I put it on at home, but it most definitely did not look natural on any of those models. Not a single one of them looked natural.

Esteemed Contributor
Given the bankruptcy status of her company, I'm sorry to say that I don't want to get used to certain of her products because I don't know if they'll be available in the future.
Trusted Contributor

I like her mascara.  Thankfully, I know how to apply it without getting the spider look.