Regular Contributor

My favorite eyeliner has been discontinued. I've been using Avons Extra Lasting Eyeshadow crayon in brown. I apply this with an eyeliner brush. I love it because I can make it as dark or sheer as I want.

I would like to find either a pot gel eyeliner or eyeshadow crayon that I can use as an eyeliner in light brown or golden brown (no shimmer).

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thank you!

Super Contributor

Re: Searching for new eyeliner

My new favorite is Ulta's chubby eye liner sticks.  They have a ton of colors and have the smudgy thing at the end.  I use mine every day and you can make the line as thin or as thick as you want.  They have a few brown shades.  I use the black cherry shade, it's like a cherry brown shade and love it.

Super Contributor

I just tried L'Oreal Silkissame eyeliner and I love it.  Goes on very easy and stays all day.  I got the green ivy (or ivy green) and just picked up the plum color today at Ulta.  And it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes either.

Honored Contributor

If you choose to buy here, I really like Mally's eye liners.  I have many colors, smooth and soft (no tugging) when applied and last all day.

Honored Contributor

Browns try Urban Decay Roach, Whiskey or Demolition

Roach according to Sephora website: deep copper brown shimmer (I don't notice the shimmer when I use it)

Whiskey: rich brown matte (one of my favorite browns)

Demolition: matte deep brown

These 24/7 pencils/crayons go on easily and come off easily with makeup remover at the end of the day. I draw a thin line under the lower lid and also on the upper lid near the lashlines. I even use them in the crease as well.

Very very pleased with this product.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

Great suggestions everyone! Thank you so much. I think a trip to Ulta this weekend is in order. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Ladyjenn wrote:

My new favorite is Ulta's chubby eye liner sticks.  They have a ton of colors and have the smudgy thing at the end.  I use mine every day and you can make the line as thin or as thick as you want.  They have a few brown shades.  I use the black cherry shade, it's like a cherry brown shade and love it.

I haven't tried the chubby sticks but their gel liner pencils are wonderful and when I purchased them they were on sale for $1.00!!!

but if you like gel in the pots the Inglot line has a gazillion colors; good quality pigment and reasonably priced to boot!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm an eye liner junkie and always on the hunt for the best. Until recently. I tried Dimitri's, from Skinn, smudge eyeliner gel and have been using it and only his for several months now I got six of them for $39. They go on smoothly, have super staying power, and don't travel. Plus, the colors are beautiful. They're the chubby sticks. You can use lightly for natural or just make it as you like it. I love them!

Super Contributor

It's called Ulta Eye Crayon $8.  I find using a thicker pencil creates a more thicker smudgier look on the top lid, and takes me literally two seconds to apply!  I don't like a thin line. 

Super Contributor