Valued Contributor

Has anyone been using this brand over prolonged period of time? Any results?

TX!

Honored Contributor

I only tried the cleanser--it was ok, but I won't repurchase again.  I think it had some ingredient in it that can cause inflammation after I researched it.

Anyway, I know some like the line.  I probably won't buy anything else.  The good Dr. often doesn't even know what's in his products.   I have a lack of trust in the line, but again..you may get some favorable responses.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor
I use the Caviar cleanser, and the Regenerol line. I had ordered the 3 PC set with the serum, discs, and cream, $104. That retinol line is great. I ordered this set a while back, and have not reordered as of yet. The jar of cream of Regenerol was NOT 1.7 Oz, and I'm waiting for a deal on the set with lower shipping. But I really like it. The eye cream works nicely too, but I find it caked a bit if I go over it with anything, same for Volumagen day cream. The volumagen serum is very good too...no problems with that. I especially loved the facial exfoliating scrub (in tube), mixed with the cleanser in mornings. That's $39 for 2 Oz plus high shipping...so I have not reordered that either. Overall, I plan to stick with the Regenerol line, and pass with the rest. I use Shisedo eye cream, and some Skinmedica products, Derma scrub, and Timeless vitamin C. I get alot of compliments on my skin, and even from my Derm , and her nurses. HTH
Honored Contributor

I use Volumagin for eyes and hands and both give good results but the neck one didn't.  I also started using the body creme and found it smooths the crepiness on the tops of my knees and upper thigh area as well as my upper arms.  The best thing about it is one application daily does the  trick.  With other products I had to constantly reapply them to get any moisturization.

Honored Contributor

Reminder about the 15% off coupon on Offers.com

Valued Contributor

I've tried the products and I always get clogged pores. I watched the presentation last night and they sure make a lot of claims that I'm not so sure about. I was so tempted to try the hand cream but didn't order.

I do have a friend that loves some of the products. She loves the eye cream.