Honored Contributor

Have you seen his new ads in magazines for his products of late?  Each ad was a Two full page ad.........one page has the product....the other page is  just a shot of him posing in a  tight tee shirtin one ad.  The other ad I saw was similar.    Full picture of him and then the opposite page the product.  The picture of him has nothing to do with selling the product. I  just find it very odd to have a whole page just devoted to a picture of him......  

Honored Contributor

He seems to have changed his image and he wants you to know, LOL. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

He looks like he is going through a mid-life crisis.

Valued Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth

[ Edited ]

I read somewhere that he had been dating Brooke Mueller, Charlie Sheen's ex. That was before she did something - hmmm...can't remember exactly what it was, but Susan Graver would've said it was crazy and kooky. ANYWAY, I thought he was married. I guess he got a divorce, the new look, and a new girlfriend. Sounds like a midlife crisis to me!

(He looks pretty good in that ad.)

Honored Contributor
The PTR products I've tried are amazing! Why is it surprising PTR chooses to change his style? More power to him. If I had his wealth assure you! Not only would enjoy the same, My dream would be to have my own chef and farm. Sting who looks amazing! Travels with his chef and owns farm. I see nothing wrong with PTR! Concerning advertising, He can afford it. He really is talented. Reminds me time to reorder my facial wash.💁
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
The PTR products I've tried are amazing! Why is it surprising PTR chooses to change his style? More power to him. If I had his wealth assure you! Not only would enjoy the same, My dream would be to have my own chef and farm. Sting who looks amazing! Travels with his chef and owns farm. I see nothing wrong with PTR! Concerning advertising, He can afford it. He really is talented. Reminds me time to reorder my facial wash.💁

@Sweet_Serenity

just did a mud mask last night from his line.i  do really like his skincare products, especially when i can get a great deal.

i have also purchased some of his jewelry from both qvc and his website. they are beautiful and very modern looking.

will not hesitate to purchase the skincare AND the jewelry again.....plus he is not too bad to look at. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
PTR resembles my cousin. We come from the same tribe.
Esteemed Contributor

I have used some of Peter's products for years.  I can honestly say I've never tried one which I would say is awful even if I only used it once.  That said, if he makes his personal business public, and puts seductive images of himself in his ads, then present day standards say it's ok for folks to comment about it.  I don't begrudge anyone from trying to have the best health and appearance possible for their age, but I agree about the male mid-life thing.

Regular Contributor

HE TESTS ON ANIMALS............HE TESTS ON ANIMALS.............HE TESTS ON ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!     Nothing can erase that.....products, ads, or his mid life crisis.

Honored Contributor

He's paying big bucks for those 2 page ads; business must be doing VERY well.