Honored Contributor

Re: a260979 Josie tsv anyone getting?

I ordered it. I've already been using the Argan Milk and Argan Oil and love them, so this was a great price to stock up. I got it on Auto Delivery.

The tinted moisturizer is a little dark for me. It blends well and I'll use it for the summer, but when winter comes, I don't know if it will work for me. I may sell future shipments on eBay and buy her untinted SPF instead.

I love the Argan Milk. It absorbs more quickly than the oil and makes my skin feel soft and dewey. I feel like it gives me a nice glow, too. I use the oil over the milk at night and just the milk and the tinted moisturizer for the daytime. I give the milk extra time to absorb if I put the tinted moisturizer over it for the daytime.

You can use them with retinol. I have very sensitive skin, so I don't use retinoids every day, but I've used them with the argan products.

The tinted cheek and lip color is nice. I already had one in coral and I like them, but think I'll get more use out of them in the winter. It's 100 degrees and humid here most days right now, so adding and oil based blush over a tinted moisturizer with oil just doesn't feel like a good idea to me. They smell nice and provide a nice hint of color, which I like. (I like the cheek gelee in the pot even more.)

Super Contributor

On 8/25/2014 untitled said: SJanielovesJim- do A261031 that should get you 3 easy pays probably tomorrow will be 2 - if that matters to you and if this post is not deleted.

Thank you so much- I am off to order it now!!

Respected Contributor

I received my TSV a couple weeks ago and I've been using it every day. I use the Argon milk and then the SPF in the morning and the Argon milk and Argon oil in the evening. The tinted lip and cheek doesn't have much staying power on me when used as a blush so I've been using it just on my lips. The other day I was in an airport restroom which was brightly lit with fluorescent lights and I wondered whether I would look in the mirror and possibly see that the color wasn't as good on me as I thought it was at home. To the contrary, it looked great - very natural. I have light skin with pink undertones.

Super Contributor

On 8/25/2014 untitled said: SJanielovesJim- do A261031 that should get you 3 easy pays probably tomorrow will be 2 - if that matters to you and if this post is not deleted.

Hi untitled- thank you again- I did order it and got the 3 easy pays!!

Can't wait- because I feel that THIS TSV is actually a GOOD value!! Enjoy it everyone!!

Regular Contributor

I got mine a few weeks ago and it's an outstanding value. I love the Argan Milk and the Argan Oil. They are excellent products.

New Contributor

On 8/24/2014 wvumountiefan said: I would like to just to try the milk but idk. Anybody out there used the milk? Is it worth the TSV?

I bought it and love it I apply it and put the oil on afterwards and my skin is soft and dewy. It works well under makeup, too. Worth every penny.

Respected Contributor

I did not order. IMO, her oil is too expensive. I also think one of the advantages of buying an oil is the versatility of oil. I think one bottle of oil is enough without having so many products with it in it. I have one bottle of jojoba oil and use it many ways.

Trusted Contributor

I passed. I have two unopened Argan Milks and 3 of her Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oils.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Regular Contributor

I really like her stuff, but it's pretty pricey.

Super Contributor

I passed. I really wanted to try the Milk, love the argan oil...the creamy intensive oil not to sure about, have the original one and its messy. I love my Dr. Denese SPF 30 so I talked myself out of it.