Super Contributor

Re: a260979 Josie tsv anyone getting?

On 8/24/2014 quadmimi said:
On 8/24/2014 jewelsluvsbeauty said:

I have had it for a while..I LOVE it, my skin looks amazing and I would order a gallon of the "MILK" if she offered it....Smiley Happy

Please explain what is so great about the milk? do you use the oil, milk and spf all at once and in what order. thank you!

I use the milk first, (which I love as it sinks in right away..at night I put on my eye cream also, then the oil over the milk...In morning, I use the milk, (under my eyes), then just a small amount of the oil, then SPF moisture after that...of course I put my normal foundation on as I don't see any real color to the tinted SPF after I put it on..I was a heavy cream moisture person before I tried her oils, I also am the biggest fan of her body butters, my arms and legs look so hydrated...if you get it hope you enjoy!!

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

Just curious - maybe I missed the info; but does anyone know how long the Protect & Perfect will be exclusive to the Q??? It is a great deal on the TSV - just don't need any of the other items included right now. Thank you!! ETA- oh never-mind just decided to order it - still got it on 3 easy pays per insider as opposed to the email they sent out which was just for 2 easy pays.
Contributor

Its a great deal. I love the milk. I use it at night because the oil got in my eyes while I slept. I'm glad the tinted SPF is back. I don't really wear makeup but loved the tint - just enough!
Super Contributor

I think I am getting it, but I do have a question.

Today it is on Easy Pay. Will it also be on Easy Pay tomorrow? I know they have done this before, not offering easy pay on the item on the actual date of the TSV. I would like to purchase it on the easy payment plan, but wanted to wait until tomorrow to see it presented. Should I take the chance??

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/24/2014 jewelsluvsbeauty said:

I have had it for a while..I LOVE it, my skin looks amazing and I would order a gallon of the "MILK" if she offered it....Smiley Happy

Please explain what is so great about the milk? do you use the oil, milk and spf all at once and in what order. thank you!

The Milk is an amazing lightweight hydrator. For those who want the benefits of Argan Oil, but just can't bring themselves to put a pure oil on their skin the Milk is a great alternative. For those of us who love the oil the Milk serves as a great add-on or as something we can also just use alone.

Jewelsluvsbeauty, the only way it's complicated is if you make it so. SPF is always a daytime product. Personally, I would not use the Milk and the SPF Lotion at the same time since the SPF Lotion has argan oil in it. The routine for my oily skin is: (daytime) the oil and SPF Lotion; (night) the oil and Milk.

Individually, the Milk is $56, the Oil is $48, the lip/cheek product is almost $20, and I think the SPF Lotion is $30 (something) making the TSV a tremendous value for those who use these products. I'm buying!

Honored Contributor

On 8/24/2014 CAshopper2011 said: Did I miss this TSV? The price is $78, that seems high for a TSV. I had been curious but waiting for the ingredients to show up before knowing whether I wanted to try this new tinted moisturizer. I'd liked her protect and perfect TM.

Even if it were $78, I don't think that would be too high for a TSV when you consider the value. Separately they are:

Argan oil: $48

Argan milk: $49 ($56 at Sephora)

Argan lip and cheek tint: $18

SPF 47 (without tint): $28 ($32 at Sephora)

So that's $143 worth of product and a steal at $65 OR $78. (By the time you add shipping and tax, it's closer to $78 than $65.)

Trusted Contributor

SJanielovesJim- do A261031 that should get you 3 easy pays probably tomorrow will be 2 - if that matters to you and if this post is not deleted.
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}Thanks, just purchased it on 3-EZ pay, and yes tomorrow it will be 2, thanks untitled

Trusted Contributor

O Cheezit- so happy it worked for you!!!
Super Contributor

I love JM's argan oil (light & regular), and have plenty of both. Since I don't love the cheek/lip color or argan milk, and I'm afraid of the tinted moisturizer being too orange (I love the regular SPF 47 moisturizer), so I'm pretty sure I'm going to pass.