Honored Contributor

How do use the VTS on long hair?

I want to use it when doing up do's when I get the occasional end sticking out to try and hold it in place but I'm not sure what it does when wearing long hair down.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

Re: How do use the VTS on long hair?

I use 5-6 spritzes with my styling cream on soaking wet hair. My hair now is mid back not as ling as yours but it works and. I love it. Sometimes I use it as a hairspray too.
Honored Contributor

Does it just help hold your style?

I tell you, I'm going to be closely watching the presentations of the TSV so I can get some tips. Maybe I'll even drag out that Wen CD and watch the VTS part.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

On 8/27/2014 jaxs mom said:

I tell you, I'm going to be closely watching the presentations of the TSV so I can get some tips. Maybe I'll even drag out that Wen CD and watch the VTS part.

Great idea about watching the Wen CD. I have never used the VTS and not sure how often I will use it but I am definitely looking forward to trying it.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/27/2014 jaxs mom said:

Yes, I feel it gives my hair more control. All summer all I've been using is that and the mousse and my hair stays in place. Was so worried about my hair since this is the longest it's been in many years but it was effortless. Put the mousse on and let it air dry.
Respected Contributor

I agree with beaches. I use it with the mousse with SC on soaking wet hair. You just get better overall control. Love it. Can't wait for the TT VTS.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Contributor

I love the VTS but be careful because if you use to much it will leave your hair sticky feeling. It doesn't take much and for me it creates volume and hold for my hair. I won't be without it.