Esteemed Contributor

Re: Would this bother you? re: what a vendor (NC) did on TNB

Gross!

Super Contributor

Before I'd rush to judgement of NC I'd like to see the video.  What product was he selling?  

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Honored Contributor

Actually, it wouldn't bother me at all.  I'm not much of a germophobe, so I can't imagine what harm would come to me if he did that.  

Honored Contributor

@nycgirl79 wrote:

Yes it would. I once got my hair cut by a guy who kept scratching his arms with the comb and then combing/cutting my hair. I was horrified but didn't say anything -- why I didn't, I have no idea!! I think I was in shock. Smiley Happy  I went home and immediately re-washed my hair, never to return. Ugh!

Now THAT is disgusting! The comb in the mouth thing doesn't bother me...assuming he was just holding it between his lips, no biggy. Now if he was using the comb like dental floss then that would be gross...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

SnowKita

Would this bother you? re: what a vendor (NC) did on TNB Options
‎07-28-2015 11:27 PM

Nick C. put the comb in his mouth while styling the models hair. I gasped. Would you mind if your hairdresser did that? I freely admit to being overly sensitive to germs. That is just who I am. ~smiles, SnowKita

Nothing that is going to touch someone else should go in your mouth first.

EWE !

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because comment could be perceived as rude

Honored Contributor

Nope it wouldn't bother me in the least! He's the one getting yucky hair in his mouth! What do I care if he then uses that comb on my hair. I'm not eating my hair!

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Yes it would. eek.

me too!! it would be an ick factor for me....plus it's not very professional IMO

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@nycgirl79 wrote:

Yes it would. I once got my hair cut by a guy who kept scratching his arms with the comb and then combing/cutting my hair. I was horrified but didn't say anything -- why I didn't, I have no idea!! I think I was in shock. Smiley Happy  I went home and immediately re-washed my hair, never to return. Ugh!

Now THAT is disgusting! The comb in the mouth thing doesn't bother me...assuming he was just holding it between his lips, no biggy. Now if he was using the comb like dental floss then that would be gross...

lol, just out of curiosity, why would it not bother you if it was "just his lips" but bother you if it, say, were in his teeth? Both are exposed to the same things since they "live" in the same general vicinity. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

By the way, I am sure the mouth isn't an approved holding station for hair implements like combs, per the Health department!