Honored Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 8/6

@monicakm    I have her moisturizer unscented, vanilla milk toner, foaming face wash and hyaluronic acid serum and I recently purchased the walnut face scrub that I will receive on Monday.  Oh wait, I also have the pen shape blemish stick.  I also had the vitamin c serum that I purchased in a kit to see if I liked her products.  I never felt vitamin c serum whatever brand did much for my skin.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Sounds like you like your Kylie products like I like my Fenty products Smiley Happy

I'm a little surprised you use a physical exfoliate rather than a chemical one.  I know they used to be very popular but "experts" have decided they're too hard on our faces and can make microscopic tears on face.

I don't know what the Vanilla Milk is doing (everything as a whole is doing good) but I'd like to drink it.

My grandson and I used to make our own version of Horchata (minus the rice milk...I could do that now).  We'd mix sugar, vanilla and cinnamon in milk.  Not as good as the real thing but we liked it Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Hello all.  This is for a few weeks.

Used up:

Aveeno Calm & Restore Nourishing Oat Cleanser.  This is my new favorite gentle cleanser.  Inexpensive and non-irritating, have a back-up in use already.

Fleur de Vie Smooth Operator primer.  This is a product that was recommended by Stephanie Marie on YouTube.  It is perfect for the oily areas of my combo skin.  It took me a few years to use up the first bottle and I had a back-up ready.

Jergens Natural Glow gradual tanning lotion, a long-time favorite

Tossed:  a Neutrogena small 4 pan eyeshadow pallette in Canyon Classics.  I have way too much eyeshadow and this was old.

Occasional Contributor

I haven’t posted for a while, but over the last few months I’ve used up:

Paula’s Choice Skin Recovery Toner - very nice and I need to order this again.

Tube of Tretinoin - found in the back of a drawer so used up on hands.

Dr. Denise FirmaTone RX RetinolMax Firming Serum - I use this on nights I don’t use the Tretinion.

True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere Hans cream - loved the scent and feel of this cream, but I’m not sure I can still buy it.

Josie Marian 100% Pure Argon Oil and Pure Argon Milk - love both of these and use daily.

Tossed Rodman and Fields Proactive oil free moisture SPF 15 - found in the back of my drawer but I did like this years ago

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  and @amyb 

I'm not sure from an ingredient standpoint, but what I like about it is it is rich & creamy, which my dry skin loves.  It goes on smoothly and wears well under my concealer.  My undereyes do appear brighter and my fine lines seem to disappear.  Probably because it is so hydrating.  I have 3 other eye creams (all Paula's Choice) that I don't even bother using; I just feel bad throwing them away...LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@monicakm - If you feel like sharing your purges there's a thread over in the Home Forum, "Declutter what have you purged today?" where we all share in our decluttering journey. We'd love to have you join in too Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@rnmom 

Thanks for telling me about the forum Smiley Happy  I'll take a look later tonight.  Actually going to the city to shop today!  Can't believe I'm leaving the house in Aug to shop!  This will be the ultimate test for the sweating drops Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm @amyb i too like O'o Hawaii eye remedy.  the complete list of ingredients and benefits of each is at oohawaii dot com.  i like that it can be used used under eye and on eyelid.  i have sensitive eyes and experienced no sensitivity to this.  it is thicker than some eye creams i've used but readily absorbs and does not clog pores  hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

@mizree 

Thanks for providing additional input about O'o Hawaii Birdsong Eye cream!  I'm not the best with technical descriptions of ingredients.  Another thing I forgot to mention was it doesn't "pill".  It absorbs quickly & YES, I like that I can apply to eyelid.  I typically apply it just under my brow bone and all around the eye.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

PS...for anyone who might be interested in the O'o Hawaii Birdsong Eye Cream...it's 25% off on QVC!  I might have to buy another back-up!