Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 4/1

Hi Friends,

Used up:

6 oz. Philosophy Orange Cranberry Spritzer 3 n 1- I really like this scent, it is one of my favorites. It went perfectly with WEN Winter Wild Berry CC. A nice pair in the shower for body and hair. I don't know if it is still available, but Orange Cranberry Spritzer is a really nice scent in Philosophy's line for any season if you have it in your stash. Replaced with Philosophy Whipped Vanilla Cream 3 n 1 from the stash.

How about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 4/1

Hello Everyone!

This week I used up the large value size of the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser and replaced with the same. That was it!

Enjoy the weekend and Be Well!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Good morning and Happy Friday.

I used up:

L'Occitane Hand Cream - this was a very small size that came in a gift set I rec'd for Christmas.  I just found it okay and I really didn't care for the almond scent.

Vie Beaute Lash & Eyebrow Serum - full size.  This was an Amazon find and it has done amazing things for my eyelashes.  I just started to use it on my eyebrows.  I think this is my third or fourth tube of this stuff.  I now just use it every evening on my lashes but morning and night on my brows.  

Tossed:

Makeup sponge.  It started to shred.  I think I got too aggressive when washing it.  LOL

Have a good weekend and a good week ahead.

Honored Contributor

Boy, you'd never know it was spring by the feel and looks of things outdoors.  We woke up to everything covered in snow.  We have plans this weekend and my outfits of choice will have to be changed.  I was ready to start wearing lightweight clothes but it looks like I'll be wearing long sleeves topped with a cardigan.  Tomorrow I might even wear an Irish sweater.  At least the sun is shining. ☀️

This week:

I used up - 

Isntree Green Tea Toner - no complaints but I went through it too quickly. I will reorder at some point

Roberts Research Arnica Gel - minimal results, but have a second tube so will continue a little longer

Tretinoin .05% cream and .1% gel - opened new tubes of the same from the stash

Mad Hippie Eye Cream - opened a new one for the stash

Too Faced Eyeshadow Primer - opened a new one from the stash

Oral B Superfloss - opened a new one from the stash

Prai Ageless Throat & Décolleté Night Cream sample jar - opened the full size jar that I ordered.  (Really liking this cream) 

I pitched -

IT brushes (2 old ones) - replaced with others from my stash 

A little bar soap nub - opened some tha I bought at a local vendor fair recently

Have a good weekend!🌷

Trusted Contributor

Happy Friday to all the Beauties!

I finished a super size Josie Maran Blue Resurfacing Serum and regular size Special Reserve Argan oil.  I have a back up the blue argan oil serum but I haven't opened it yet. I don't have a back up the Special Reserve.

Both of these products worked well for me.  And I probably will use/buy again.  I am on a mission to use the products I have open or pitch them before starting any new bottles.  

Esteemed Contributor

It Bye-Bye Pores - had another on hand.

MD Complete vitamin C w/ retinol - had another.

Farmhouse Fresh soap, which I use for hand soap - had a new Whoopie - makes the whole bathroom smell nice!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi beauties.  TGIF!  I used up:

Bio miracle 60 count make up wipes.  They were ok.  I think they were from Marshall’s or maybe Macy’s backstage.  I’ll stick with my Neutrogena wipes.  Opened a new pack.

L’oreal Voluminous curved brush mascara.  I do toss every 90 days.  I try to only keep one back up, as I think they dry out too fast. 

Crest 3D white toothpaste.  Replaced with a Colgate.  

Have a a great weekend beauties.  Flurries outside!

Esteemed Contributor

Cali White toothpaste. Replaced with same.

Mally eyeliner. Replaced with something ese from my stash.

Soap & Glory body butter and Avon shea butter.  Replaced with Avon coconut foot lotion from my stash.

Respected Contributor

I have been wanting to post on this topic but hadn't used anything up! LOL

Finally I used up WEN Winter Vanilla Mint body butter....that's it for me and I do not have any as back up.  Trying to use up other body lotions before I purchase again.

Honored Contributor

Finished off a tube of Lumene CC cream and started another one.

Replaced (after three months) a tube of Maybelline Full 'N Soft mascara.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~