Esteemed Contributor

What are you using in place of the clairosonic?

I have 1 brush head left,  and then I need to find a replacement.   Love the clarisonic,  but having a hard time finding brush heads that fit or work the same .   I prefer the sensitive or the cashmere.

i do see there are several other devices but wonder if they work tne some and what results they give.  So what are you using ?😺

Honored Contributor

Re: What are you using in place of the clairosonic?

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore 

If you want to buy authentic Clarisonic heads then check out US.CurrentBody dot com.

The have those Cashmere Luxe heads there, 4 for $159. I know! expensive but they are genuine Clarisonic. They sell other heads plus the Clarisonic devices as well.

Esteemed Contributor

I loved my Clarisonic as well. i started using the Lance Method and put the Clarisonic in the drawer. I hate to throw it away but I guess it will have to go. 

I thought I saw a Pop Sonic device that hat silicone brush heads like the Clarisonic. Isn't that the line that Megan Murray is the rep? 

I saw at least two more options that look like the Clarisonic. One might be the contour line but I'm not sure. 

Kohl's seems to have quite a few of the same inventory as QVC. You might find something on that site.

Good luck shopping.  

Honored Contributor

There was such a hard hard push when these came out that I seriously wondered how long they'd be around.  Sorry to hear you can't find replacement parts.   I'd try to find if the original website is still around or if not, try finding new (not used) on eBay or Amazon.  Good luck!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I use this Pop Sonic Spade:

Spade - Shop Popsonic

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I have 1 brush head left,  and then I need to find a replacement.   Love the clarisonic,  but having a hard time finding brush heads that fit or work the same .   I prefer the sensitive or the cashmere.

i do see there are several other devices but wonder if they work tne some and what results they give.  So what are you using ?😺

I found replacement heads on amazon that work well for me.

Brushmo is the brand.

They may or may not be to your liking, but good luck @Kitty Galore 

I forgot to add that I also have the Popsonic Leaf and found it not as effective as the Clarisonic, even with non-clarisonic replacement heads.

The Leaf is great, however, as a surface on which to swish around your makeup brushes when cleaning them. The cleanser seems to almost become more effective on the ribby surface.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I found generic replacement Clarisonic brush heads a few years ago online and they fit and work just like the genuine ones. ..I don't even remember the name of the site.  You can also search for replacements on Amazon, etc. They came in packs of six so I stocked up. The few other types of facial brushes like Clarisonic I have tried did nothing for me. It is the best I have used. I hope I can keep finding brushes for it since mine works just fine and I have had it for years. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use a silicone sonic vibrating clesnsing tool.  I made the switch years ago after my Clarisonic  dupe caused broken capillaries. 

Trusted Contributor

I had to stop using the Clarisonic twice a day and go to once a day due to broken capillaries. It was just too much for my " mature" skin. Once a day works fine. 

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore 

I now use my PopSonic Spade & ❤️❤️❤️ it as much as my Clarisonic.

6CBCDD76-FCBA-44F2-823E-41A1C7EC486A.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.