Trusted Contributor

Re: What Eye Shadow Color For Me

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@Misplaced ParisianI really like Bobbi Brown's cream eyeshadow in several colors. They look fine alone or I add powder on top in the same color family.

I have one called "Super Nova" by Jane Iredale that I love. It goes well with the "Heather".

I might add, Bobbi Browns's eyeshadows last a long time.

@VenturaHighway Sweetie, thank you for the all information.  I greatly appreciate it.  Squeals of glee.

Respected Contributor

@Misplaced ParisianYou are most welcomeWoman Very Happy Jane Iredale is a great brand and I have used it for many many years. Go to her website and you can read how it all started. Very interesting.

Trusted Contributor

@VenturaHighway I just had time to look up the company.  Wow. I had no idea.  I'm defnitely ordering that glorious eye shadow shade.  Again, thanks for sharing all the information.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@VenturaHighway I just had time to look up the company.  Wow. I had no idea.  I'm defnitely ordering that glorious eye shadow shade.  Again, thanks for sharing all the information.

@Misplaced Parisian  Neiman Marcus sells Jane Iredale.  They have free shipping and free returns.  If you order through Ebates right now they have 10% cash back.  I checked, and they have the color you want.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Misplaced ParisianYou might want to check your area to see if someone sells "Jane Iredale's" products. I buy mine at my beauty shop.

Trusted Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian I don't have a Jane Iredale retail outlet near me.  I order her products from Dermstore.com.

They have free shipping.

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian  Neiman Marcus sells Jane Iredale.  They have free shipping and free returns.  If you order through Ebates right now they have 10% cash back.  I checked, and they have the color you want.

@NickNack  Thank you!  This is most helpful information.  You are so kind and helpful.  I truly appreciate it.

Trusted Contributor

@VenturaHighway You are a sweetie.  Thank you for mentioning this.  I think the spa connected to the dermatology clinic I use sells make-up.  I will call around.  Love your "beauty shop"...wish I had one.  I have a pixie haristyle and go to Cost Cutters across the street from where I live.  Thank you for your suggestions.  I truly appreciate it.

Trusted Contributor

@Quinny Oh thank you!  I order from Dermstore.  Brilliant.  Thank you for telling me. I might try to find some place where I live to see foundation shades.  Otherwise I'll do my best to match what my sister calls "check for a pulse" fair shade.

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack@Quinny@VenturaHighway Squeals of glee!  The spa connected to my dermatology clinic sells the Jane Iredale line!  I plan to pop in there this weekend.  Again, many thanks.  Your kindness is inspiring and makes the world a much more beautiful place.  All the best!