Regular Contributor

Ok, very very late to the party for this particular scent, but received yesterday and literally  open it and just sat there smelling it (my son asked what the heck I was doing) just being a weird mom. I haven't ordered a scent in a long time because sometimes my eczema doesn't like them, but have been wanting to try this one since it came out a couple of years ago. I also received the oil, not sure how to use it though, this is m first oil. I have very short hair and is also very thick, how do I use  the oil.

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.
Honored Contributor

This video includes instructions on using the oil for your hair: http://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Re-Moist-Mask-&-Treatment-Oil-Duo.product.A221390.html.

You can also use the oil as a makeup remover, body oil, cuticle oil, etc. I don't like the seasonals for my face, but they're good for the body and cuticles. I also like to add the oils to my unscented lotions for added moisture and some scent.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen Tuscan Pear

[ Edited ]

@nicky221 wrote:

Ok, very very late to the party for this particular scent, but received yesterday and literally  open it and just sat there smelling it (my son asked what the heck I was doing) just being a weird mom. I haven't ordered a scent in a long time because sometimes my eczema doesn't like them, but have been wanting to try this one since it came out a couple of years ago. I also received the oil, not sure how to use it though, this is m first oil. I have very short hair and is also very thick, how do I use  the oil.

@nicky221 

I am late to the party too.I just ordered this yesterday and I am wondering what it smells like. Although I am a WEN Gal since day 1, ( Lavender)  I never buy the seasonals. This time I tried it and bought the Van. Pumpkin ,it worked so well on my hair I went  back for the Pear.

I just couldn't take anymore Menthol, so strong in the Lavender,I had to switch or quit!

I have 2 gal,stored in my WEN  waiting room ..lol, the Fig and the Cucumber but never seasonals.

I think I will be a "seasonal" from now on,my hair never looked so good.I wonder what is different in them.i am so tempted to buy the seasonal gal of Pumpkin but I hated seeing that easy pay over and over again .Like it never was gonna end...lol

Regular Contributor

I think you will just love the pear scent. I honestly couldn't stop smelling it, because it was that wonderful. It's a very light clean pear, no overpowering perfume smell. 

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.
Respected Contributor

Normally I only purchase the oils/styling products  and not a fan of the cc's  I purchased the TSV  for the oil and I was going to sell the rest on ebay. I mean the perfect price too. It was like paying for the oil and getting the cleansing conditioners and remoist for free. This was my first cc purchace in 3-4 years given I never cared  for them. The oil I use on my skin, not hair. its a pure oil so its hard to get it just right in the hair to avoid being greasy.  Wen oil is the only thing that cures my ezema so before bed  I put it on my skin. I chose pomograniate  for  it has a scent mild enough not to bother people at work  or over power my sences.  If you want it in the hair you can mix 2-3 drops in a leave in conditioner  which will help distribute the oil.  Anyways I decided to keep the cleansing conditioners and using it as a conditioner only after useing a mild shampoo and actually liking it  this way. Conditions better than a regular conditioner

Honored Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

Normally I only purchase the oils/styling products  and not a fan of the cc's  I purchased the TSV  for the oil and I was going to sell the rest on ebay. I mean the perfect price too. It was like paying for the oil and getting the cleansing conditioners and remoist for free. This was my first cc purchace in 3-4 years given I never cared  for them. The oil I use on my skin, not hair. its a pure oil so its hard to get it just right in the hair to avoid being greasy.  Wen oil is the only thing that cures my ezema so before bed  I put it on my skin. I chose pomograniate  for  it has a scent mild enough not to bother people at work  or over power my sences.  If you want it in the hair you can mix 2-3 drops in a leave in conditioner  which will help distribute the oil.  Anyways I decided to keep the cleansing conditioners and using it as a conditioner only after useing a mild shampoo and actually liking it  this way. Conditions better than a regular conditioner

You've actually written reviews on QVC.com about how you love certain CCs and you buy all the new seasonals that come out so not sure why you say this? You've also said your beautician said you hair is so healthy and great and so you don't need to use something so expensive as WEN when a $2 bottle of shampoo works for you but then you said in on another thread you haven't been to a beautician in 20 years?