Honored Contributor

Gold Bond Neck and Chest Cream anyone?

I've been curious about this cream since it's been advertised on tv lately.  If you've used it please chime in.Woman Happy

download.jpg

Valued Contributor

Re: Gold Bond Neck and Chest Cream anyone?

Yes I use it.  Just finishing up my second tube.  I have noticed a difference and I use it on the back of my hands also and have noticed a difference there too.

Honored Contributor

Gold Bond powder has been around for eons.  I would give the cream a try.

My only question is, what is a "firm" chest?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I would not be without it!  I am on my third tube and I have three in my drawer so I will never be without.

I noticed a difference immediately.  Give it a try.  I think you will really be pleased with it.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee@I have been wondering about this cream too...price is great too compared to what I use.

Honored Contributor

The reviews of this cream here and there have been on the positive side. Amazing, really, for such an inexpensive cream. 

I was considering using it on my upper arms. No matter how much I try to keep them in shape, I still have some loose skin there. I know there are other products out there that are made specifically for the body, but I only need a small amount and don't want to pay for a big bottle of firming lotion.

Trusted Contributor

SilleeMee, thanx for mentioning this cream, and thanx to all who replied. I'll be buying it this weekend 😊

Honored Contributor

It contains at least one paraben and petroleum, but at least it does not go on the face.

Honored Contributor

Love it so much that I cancelled my AD of Dr. Denese MD 33 neck cream and saving a bunch of $$ in the process! I set up an auto ship of the Gold Bond with Target for the best pricing and free shipping.
Honored Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

SilleeMee, thanx for mentioning this cream, and thanx to all who replied. I'll be buying it this weekend 😊

@freakygirl,

I just put it on my shopping list, too! Woman Very Happy