Occasional Contributor

What other ways do persons use Wen? As taking an shower with it.I was thinking about muti task it.thanks

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I cleanse my hair, most of my body, face & shave my legs with it while in the shower.

Valued Contributor
I use the CCs as a body wash occasionally. I always use the oils on my face and body. I will never go without them! They have changed my skin dramatically!! Like if I had to give up all my beauty products but 1, the oils would be the 1 I'd keep. I also keep a RTM in my purse, on my coffee table, in my drawer at work, etc. I like having them at arms reach for a quick spritz on my face, neck and hair. The remoist is great for dry elbows. I take a little bit it with a drop or two of the oil and massage it in. Works great! My mom loves the Spring Orange Blossom scent so much she uses the CC as a lotion as well. She says it really hydrates well and the ingredients are great for the skin. Even on her neck and face. I'm not crazy about the Winter Vanilla Mint scent so I just use it as a shave cream. So many uses, so little time! Lol! I could go on and on.....
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!