Honored Contributor

Went to bed without ordering the TSV when I found myself thinking about choosing on the basis of which color container I'd like in my shower. How ridiculous is that!

Thoughts on which TSV you're ordering and why?????

Respected Contributor
I always like to try new scents and since the MIF doesn't smell like the regular fig, I want to try it. So, it's MIF for me. If I don't like it, I can cancel the AD.
Esteemed Contributor
I ordered both , I love BGT and wanted to try the new scent. It's such a great deal as I use all the products so I cancelled my styling creme auto delivery.
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/21/2015 ANewHue said: I ordered both , I love BGT and wanted to try the new scent. It's such a great deal as I use all the products so I cancelled my styling creme auto delivery.
Haven't used the MIf cc yet but I love the RTM , the scent is very nice.
Super Contributor

I'll be getting the Mandarin Fig because I just got the second shipment of the BGT.

Does anyone know if you can switch scents on the auto delivery?

Valued Contributor

I am a Wen Six Thirteen user and use it as a conditioner only and use something else to wash my hair. The other Wen used as a cleanser makes my head itchy so not for me. I give the other to my daughter and keep the other items for myself. I love the Six Thirteen Styling Cream and what a difference that has made for me.

I got the Bamboo because my daughter has tried the fig but not a fan.

I use Ojon as my shampoo of choice and pick it up at Ulta.

Contributor
I have both, I feel like the MIF has a sweeter smell then the BGT and it lingers more in my hair. BGT for me at least seems to dissipate once my hair is dry, and MIF seems to stick around longer.
Valued Contributor

BGT....because I am obsessed with it! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

None. My hair isn't fond of rice based CCs unfortunately. I do really like the scent of BGT though.

Contributor
I am a seasonals girl. I am on advanced order for the 613 32 oz and styling cream set. Hmm I'm wondeying if should cancel and get this set. Do you find that you use more 613?