Super Contributor

Trish McEvoy Friends & Family Sale

It's that time again! 20% off, free gifts, free shipping on her website. Promo code is on the home page of her website. And BTW, if you prefer, Nordstroms will price match. Just place your order and call or live chat with them and give them the order number. They automatically adjust your order price!

Super Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy Friends & Family Sale

wow, that is interesting!!! Anyone ordering anything?????

Super Contributor

And fyi, other than missing out on freebies w/ the order on Trish's site, Nordstrom is price matching all the Trish M. products 20% on their website Smiley Happy

Contributor

Nordstrom also has cologne and brushes 20% off Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I so don't need to know about this! Self-control is not a real virtue of mine. Kiss

Contributor

When I buy TM products I usually try to buy it from her site. They usually offer free shipping and 3 free products. Thanks to the Friends & Family sale I was able to pick up a few essentials that I needed. Unfortunately Nordstroms is too far me, but when I want to see TM products in person there is a Blue Mercury store that carries TM close to where I work and I find the environment a little more friendly.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, thank you expatgal...today started triple points at Nordstrom so I went there and got the brush set, which I didn't need, and then I'm trying the liquid foundation, and the eye base that I was out of. At least I saved the 20% and got triple points! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

I really, really, really want that brush set but spending $198 for it is stopping me from pulling the trigger, I don't believe the 20% off will apply to the brush set. I am new to shopping at Nordies with the Nordies card...can someone explain the points program? If the points are triple now and I do decide to order the brush set, how many points will I get? and how does that translate into actual dollars? TIA

ETA: I had hopes of the brush set being offered on HSN where I could use a coupon code and get easy pay but no such luck. I've only seen the set on Saks, Neimans, Nordies and for a quick minute on TM site Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}Ladies, I just discovered that the SAME brush set that is at Nordstroms IS ALSO on her website for 20% off. I am going to pick this up. It is not available at any of the Nordies near me, so I would have to order it and they do not offer the 20% off on the Nordies site. I am super excited about this, it is a GREAT brush set woo hoo

Super Contributor

On 3/19/2015 Cheezit said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}Ladies, I just discovered that the SAME brush set that is at Nordstroms IS ALSO on her website for 20% off. I am going to pick this up. It is not available at any of the Nordies near me, so I would have to order it and they do not offer the 20% off on the Nordies site. I am super excited about this, it is a GREAT brush set woo hoo

It says on her website that the 20% does not apply to brushes and fragrances. Has something changed and it does apply? If so, I will order the brushes.