Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vita liberata....did I do something wrong?

On 7/18/2014 Colonel Meow said:

beaches, may I ask why you decided to discontinue using St. Tropez? (It's my personal favorite.)

I just thought I would try VL because many were giving it good reviews. You know the story something new maybe better? I was happy with St. Tropez, I was using it since it came to the Q but I ran out and I said "oh well, here's my chance". Bad decision, it's going back tomorrow and getting my St. Tropez!
Valued Contributor

Re: Vita liberata....did I do something wrong?

Personally, I love vita liberata, and I love how the first ingredient is aloe vera juice water and not just water. I love how hydrating it is. I don't apply 3x though, that's just inconvenient. I'll apply at night, wait 24hrs, quick shower, apply again & leave it for another 24hrs. I get great color from it that lasts ~2weeks. Zero odor, dries extremely fast and very, very little transfer onto clothes.

I do like to experiment with self-tanners though so it won't be the only one I use but definitely top 3. I always recommend to buy lotions though, mousse's are always lighter in color & leave a lighter tan (but they're suppose to, mousse = lightweight, lotions = thick) even though lotions can be a pain to put on compared to mousse's, i'd definitely prefer a darker color. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} (just for reference i do like st tropez and xen too, if i'm getting spray tanned in a booth i always go with versa spa)