Honored Contributor

Video going around facebook about WEN

Shows several women with huge bald spots and even a child with bald spots and show huge balls of hair in shower drains. Many women discussing this and asking for anyone who is suffering to get in the lawsuit. Those videos are pretty darn convincing. These aren't just some widening at the part as I expected it to be - these were bald spots about as big as a softball and hairlines pushed way way back - like a balding man. No wonder they are suing - I'd sue too. It is horrible.

Honored Contributor

Re: Video going around facebook about WEN

Just because there are videos on FB showing hair loss does not mean Wen is the cause. No I don't use Wen. I tried it & it was not for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When many women are suddenly going bald and the only common demoninator is using WEN that is pretty darn hard to deny. If I were on a jury I would be voting for the ladies. Also - many say as soon as they stopped using WEN and went back to regular shampoo their hair started to regrow. That is even more convincing.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

When many women are suddenly going bald and the only common demoninator is using WEN that is pretty darn hard to deny. If I were on a jury I would be voting for the ladies. Also - many say as soon as they stopped using WEN and went back to regular shampoo their hair started to regrow. That is even more convincing.

I'm still not buying it. These women should all go have some testing done first to see if something is going on. I used Wen & my hair was thinning but I did not blame it on Wen. I have researched scalp issues & thinning hair. I came across thyroid issues and evening primrose oil. I'm hypothyroid so I believe that's my main culprit. I was taking EPO & had been taking it for years to help with hot flashes. I figured I was not having those much anymore so I quit taking the EPO. After reading the article I wondered if that was what caused my scalp issues & thinning hair problems since those did start a while after I quit taking EPO. I'm back on EPO & my scalp issues seem to be clearing up. Now I will have to wait & see how it helps with the thinning.

Contributor

Smiley Tongue Lol, because everything on Facebook is true...

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

My hair did not start to regrow after I stopped. If I was on that jury we would be there a very long time because I would vote in favor or Wen no matter what. I don't think they can prove Wen is the cause. Too many other factors.

Honored Contributor

@siennasoleil wrote:

Smiley Tongue Lol, because everything on Facebook is true...

Exactly. Just like I read it so it must be true.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

Please cite your source explaining that WEN is the only common denominator. Hair loss can be caused by dozens of things, including but not certainly not limited to diet, stress, high blood pressure, genetics, pregnancy, alopecia, and hormonal changes. It's highly unlikely that out of 200 people, none of them have any of those things going on or that WEN is the only thing they have in common.

Honored Contributor

The problem is that so far I haven't read a thing from the plaintiffs that explain what in Wen is the cause, nor any scientific evidence that would back it up. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

@151949 wrote:

My hair did not start to regrow after I stopped. If I was on that jury we would be there a very long time because I would vote in favor or Wen no matter what. I don't think they can prove Wen is the cause. Too many other factors.

I have been a WEN user for years, but if they had scientific evidence that WEN caused hair loss, I would vote against WEN and stop using it. As of today, I've seen zero evidence that any ingredients in WEN cause hair loss and I don't believe it does. Bring on the science and show me how WEN causes hair loss. I'm not buying it based on hearsay and videos on Facebook.