Respected Contributor

It's That Time Again! - "Twas the Night Before Christmas"

I posted this little story last year and everyone seemed to like it. Keep in mind that I am not a professional writer, lol!! Enjoy!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!! Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the Wen boards, all the Wenners were stirring with posts of their hoards. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that the UPS man soon would be there. The Wen kids were all nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of apple, watermelon, and strawberry banana danced in their heads. And momma in her Wen oils and I in my cap, had just settled down for a long, winter mint nap. When what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a UPS truck and eight bottles of cleansing conditioner! With a handsome, young driver, so lively and lean, I knew in a moment, it must be Chaz Dean!! More rapid than eagles his cleansing conditioners came, and he whistled and shouted and called them by name: Now sweet almond mint! Now tea tree! Now fig and lavender! On pomegranate! On Sixthirteen! On bamboo green tea and cucumber! To the top of the porch! To the top of the wall! Now dash away! Dash away! Dash away all! I heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight, "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Re: It's That Time Again! - ""Twas the Night Before Christmas""

Hilary, thank you, thank you, and thank you again!!! This morning I was reading through your previous Wen Christmas poems and hoping we'd see a new one this year. You don't disappointSmiley Happy

Hilary it's good to see you and I hope you are having a great holiday season!!! -- bebeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Btw, links to Hilary's two previous "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" Wen poems are in the Wen 101 thread (it's a very long thread). Just scroll way down to post #5 (fun wen stuff) and you can click on links to both of Hilary's previous Wenderful poems!!! -- bebeSmiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

love this!!! great job Hilary77

live....laugh....love
Regular Contributor

I love it! Great job Hilary!

Super Contributor

Too cute!!!!!

Super Contributor

Love it, Thanks, Hilary {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

I was just thinking of your holiday poems yesterday. So glad you made it to the party. Holidays wouldn't be the same around here. Thanks Hilary hope all is well.Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Hilary!!!!!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

Hehehe - loved reading it again! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!