Frequent Contributor

first question does anyone know what the music title is that plays when Friday night beauty is on? Second question how many It ccosmetic foundation do you have?

Respected Contributor

Can't help with the first question but as for IT foundations, I have tried and returned her celebration powder foundation(powder shows up lines I didn't know I had), CC cream foundation(felt like I had a heavy mask on all the time). I then tried, forget the name but is suppose to be a cream powder, nope, same as the other powder foundation, shows up lines I didn't know I had.

I was hesitate about this latest TSV IT foundation but since I have a Mally in the same type foundation, liquid compact, I took a chance. I LOVE this, turns out to be my absolute favorite foundation of all time. This feels like I don't have anything on and yet my face feels and looks  great plus it lasts which is also important to me since my makeup if on at least 12 hours at a time.

I do have dry skin.

Frequent Contributor

@doglover3 wrote:

Can't help with the first question but as for IT foundations, I have tried and returned her celebration powder foundation(powder shows up lines I didn't know I had), CC cream foundation(felt like I had a heavy mask on all the time). I then tried, forget the name but is suppose to be a cream powder, nope, same as the other powder foundation, shows up lines I didn't know I had.

I was hesitate about this latest TSV IT foundation but since I have a Mally in the same type foundation, liquid compact, I took a chance. I LOVE this, turns out to be my absolute favorite foundation of all time. This feels like I don't have anything on and yet my face feels and looks  great plus it lasts which is also important to me since my makeup if on at least 12 hours at a time.

I do have dry skin.

Ya I am on the fence with all of It's foundations,going to keep trying them since I have all of them don't want to waste my money by not using them,didn't know Mally had liquid compact foundation will check into that.  wish I could figure out that friday night beauty shows music thats played.

Respected Contributor

I like the cc cream, but have to remember to not be heavy handed with it.  Great coverage if you need it. 

Respected Contributor

@MeadowLark wrote:

@doglover3 wrote:

I do have dry skin.

Ya I am on the fence with all of It's foundations,going to keep trying them since I have all of them don't want to waste my money by not using them,didn't know Mally had liquid compact foundation will check into that.  wish I could figure out that friday night beauty shows music thats played.

If you have an Ulta near you go and try both this newer IT as well as the Mally and see what you think.

they are pretty similar I think on me anyway. The Mally has a little more in her compact but it is $45 and this IT has a refill which makes it have more foundation for less money so is why I took the chance.

If you need more coverage while still wanting a lighter feel on your face try the Mally Defender bb in the tube which is also larger, 1.8 ounces and you don't need much at all.

I put a small, very small, amount on the top of my real techniques expert face brush than dot around my face than blend in using a circular motion, works great, feels good and will give you more coverage than any liquid compact foundation like this newer IT one or the Mally one.

I do think this newer IT will be great in summer but I am loving it now as well, really like this foundation and blush, not the lipstick.

Respected Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

I like the cc cream, but have to remember to not be heavy handed with it.  Great coverage if you need it. 

I had to return this for that reason, felt like I had a mask on all the time and felt very heavy all the time. I tried using the tiniest bit you can imagine but still felt the same so, this was a no for me, the IT CC cream foundation BUT will see it does cover for those that need that.