Respected Contributor

@Tricolor  That is what I was wondering if it would be "enough"  I wonder about using my WEN as my first then the Tweak'd from the TSV as my 2nd, wonder how that would work - OR the other way around since you start it on dry hair right?  That is something to think about I was sorta wanting to hear reviews first.  The spray sounds good too, wonder if it would get my limp root area to lift at all, I have a very hard time with that.

Respected Contributor

@SandGirl, the reason that you start with dry hair is to condtion the hair. My thoughts are if you use WEN with it, your hair might be too soft. Just my thoughts. You could try and see what happens. . Recently I read that when blow drying your hair, to do the top of the hair first. To get lift, round brush then hold each section of hair around the brush until the hair cools. Have been doing that and it does make a difference. My hair is so thick and heavy that my hair can fall flat very easily. 

Respected Contributor

Had to return Summer Apricot hair mist-flared my (now clamed) cosmetic dermatitis on scalp and skin immediately-hives on shoulders, raised welts on scalp-ugh!

I hate when that happens.

Occasional Contributor

I just started using these as my hair was falling out due to WEN products!

I used the RESTORE, it is a bit messy but it did seem to help. Less falling out,

I used the shampoo and conditioner once, very nice to use. My hair was soft and silky. Hoping it helps with the breakage. Good luck.

Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

@wagirl  Is the cleansing treatment good for color treated? I'm thinking about trying it and have long colored hair.

I lost my hair 7 years ago during 1st chemo and now treat these locks w/TLC to the max.

@maestra I think he got back into hair products because of his mother’s health issues. The way he talked about it, sounded like cancer.

Honored Contributor

I have that tub of deep conditioner that’s just like the Ojon and the S&C that was offered as 3 pieces on a Friday Night Beauty Show. Then I collected a few styling products from HSN. They haven’t arrived yet. 

Frequent Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I tried the tweeked foam in  in the can..... I just did not find it to do anything for my hair... he states that is is so conditioning going onto dry hair. n "Did nothing for my hair.... I used up one can and still have a whole can left...and I really do not even want to use it at all..

I kind of take what Dennis says with a grain of salt...  he is repeating what  what he said about that other line he use to sell on QVC. What happened to that line that he went on and on about  anyway...???

and now he has this new line that pretty much is the same exact thing.

He seems like a scam artist that is just out for the money. 

From what I remember reading he had to sell the company (Ojon). I think it was due to him getting divorced

Esteemed Contributor

I just like to look at Denis. Smiley Happy