Respected Contributor

unfortuanetly, I dont know how to use ebay, and dont have anyoe to show me; forget Dh, he's more clueless than I am.

Respected Contributor

@maestra .... ebay is easy!  Go take a look at the site.... do a search for tweak'd... or anything else for that matter.  You'll need an account, and a paypal account.  Both are easy to open up.  One thing to look at... seller's ratings and reviews.  You'll want someone with good feedback.

Take a look, and if you see anything you like, and need help, there are a lot of people here who would be happy to help you!

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I tried the tweeked foam in  in the can..... I just did not find it to do anything for my hair... he states that is is so conditioning going onto dry hair. n "Did nothing for my hair.... I used up one can and still have a whole can left...and I really do not even want to use it at all..

I kind of take what Dennis says with a grain of salt...  he is repeating what  what he said about that other line he use to sell on QVC. What happened to that line that he went on and on about  anyway...???

and now he has this new line that pretty much is the same exact thing.

He seems like a scam artist that is just out for the money. 

@SeaMaiden ..... the other line was OJON .... it was the best... he sold it to Estée Lauder who destroyed it & now it can’t be found anywhere 😥

@January121@SeaMaidenDenis is definitely not a scam artist -  loved OJON (most of it!) too. Tweak'd is a hit or miss for me though.

Esteemed Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

@maestra .... ebay is easy!  Go take a look at the site.... do a search for tweak'd... or anything else for that matter.  You'll need an account, and a paypal account.  Both are easy to open up.  One thing to look at... seller's ratings and reviews.  You'll want someone with good feedback.

Take a look, and if you see anything you like, and need help, there are a lot of people here who would be happy to help you!

@ItsME@maestrago to HSN and buy  a discovery kit- or a kit of minis to try the line. You can always return them if you don't like them!! 593-211 or 576-728 for instance!

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114@maestra  I agree... Go to HSN... I looked at ebay, and there are no bargains!

Esteemed Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

@Ibby114@maestra  I agree... Go to HSN... I looked at ebay, and there are no bargains!

@ItsME@maestraas much as I love ebay for certain things- the last few beauty items I bought there didn't seem 100% genuine. Woman Frustrated

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I tried the tweeked foam in  in the can..... I just did not find it to do anything for my hair... he states that is is so conditioning going onto dry hair. n "Did nothing for my hair.... I used up one can and still have a whole can left...and I really do not even want to use it at all..

I kind of take what Dennis says with a grain of salt...  he is repeating what  what he said about that other line he use to sell on QVC. What happened to that line that he went on and on about  anyway...???

and now he has this new line that pretty much is the same exact thing.

He seems like a scam artist that is just out for the money. 

or a businessman trying to earn a living

Respected Contributor

If you rec'd this, please report back and give us your thoughts, would love to hear  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@SandGirl, I used the TS for the first time yesterday. The scent is beautiful. Can't quite describe it but I did not  smell Apricot which I don't care for anyway. It did clean my hair but I felt like it needed more oomph to it. I have very thick coarse hair. The next time that I use it, I will use their Dhatelo shampoo (which I love) and then use this as the second cleanse. That way I won't need a conditioner with it. The mist was very nice and did not leave my hair with any stickiness. The Fiber XL was also quite nice. Even though I have thick hair I still need lift at my roots. It did not leave my hair feeling dirty or dry. 

Respected Contributor

I love this kit!  Great shine and body.  The XL doesn't leave my hair stiff or sticky.  No dirty feeling as well.  It takes so little!