Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tweak'd All Purpose Rescue Cream

@Tennessee Vol 

Did you end up purchasing the Honey Lux cream? I did and only hope it won't be too powdery. 

I saw some Peaches n Cream popped into inventory with very limited quanity around 1:30am. Was chatting with BFF and we both grabbed one. Apparently a nice scent according to reviews. 🍑🐄🍑

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS  I do not find the Honey-lux to be powdery at all.   And I do like powdery.   As I said I have the shampoo/conditoner.   It is very moisturizing and I love it especially for my hair in the winter,  my hair gets very dry.  I hope you love all your purchases!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tennessee Vol 

Did you end up purchasing the Honey Lux cream? I did and only hope it won't be too powdery. 

I saw some Peaches n Cream popped into inventory with very limited quanity around 1:30am. Was chatting with BFF and we both grabbed one. Apparently a nice scent according to reviews. 🍑🐄🍑

@rochelleS 

I did buy the Honey Lux Cream as well as the Cherry on Top. I read the comment about Denis creating this scent with Tom Fords Lost Cherry in mind in so many words... we shall see! I think I would have liked the Peaches n Cream as well and am glad you and your BFF were able to buy one. Please review once you receive it. 

4 of the items that I purchased are on Extended Delivery... I ended up buying 3 of the scalp serums and a Cherry on Top TS. I recorded all of the Tweak'd shows and will watch each one over the next few days to learn everything I can about using the products correctly especially the scalp serum.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

GOOD MORNING!

THINK THE PEACHES AND CREAM SMELLS REALLY GOOD ROCHELLE.  HAVE HAD THAT ONE.

CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK OF THE CHERRY ON TOP TENN.  THAT WAS MENTIONED WHEN HE FIRST SOLD IT AND WHY I PURCHASED IT.  I HAVE TOM FORD'S LOST CHERRY AND DID NOT THINK IT SMELLED ANYTHING LIKE IT.  BUT ONCE AGAIN WE ALL PERCEIVE SCENTS DIFFRENTLY.  I DID NOT THINK THE BOTTLE OF SKINN'S FRAGRANCE SMELLED ANYTHING CLEAN LIKE PURE GRACE EITHER.  HAHA!!

MY ITEMS ARE PACKAGING.  THINK I WILL REALLY LIKE THE FALL-ISH SCENT.

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS EVERYTHING!  THE PRICES WERE GREAT YESTERDAY!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Peaches and Cream still available. $39.99 & Free shipping.

Screenshot_20220915-110012_Chrome.jpg 

Esteemed Contributor

GREAT DEAL ROCHELLE!

I DID NOT HAVE THE RESCUE CREAM, BUT RATHER THE CLEANSING CONDITIONER IN A BIG TUBE.  SCENT TO ME WAS PRETTY SPOT ON.

HOPE YOU LOVE IT.  THINK HIS PRODUCTS ARE VERY GOOD EVEN IF THE SCENTS MAY BE A BIT OFF FROM WHAT IS EXPECTED.  AND THE PRICES ARE AWESOME WHEN HE IS ON!

Esteemed Contributor

@weezer111 

I reposted with the pic in case anyone is interested and pops in on this thread. The price and shipping haven't changed yet so this and the other scents offered are still a great deal.

Look forward to trying this cream and hopefully adding it to my list of favs.

Esteemed Contributor

I MIGHT GET IT TOO ROCHELLE!  IT IS A NICE FRESH SCENT!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS 

Did the code work for you? I hope it did...

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

TRIED THE COUPON YESTERDAY TENN, BUT IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME.  HOPEFULLY ROCHELLE WILL HAVE BETTER LUCK.  DO NOT MIND AS THE PRICES WERE REALLY GOOD REGARDLESS.

THANKS FOR POSTING IT!