Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tweak'd All Purpose Rescue Cream

@Thats Me 

Thanks so much for responding! I truly appreciate your descriptions of the scents you've personally tried and the others I mentioned. 😊

Of course, it's the HoneyLux fragrance that I'm still  interested in knowing more about. Years ago I found and fell in love with incredible honey scented lotion. Needless to say, it was discontinued and I've yet to find anything close. Hopefully someone will share their thoughts on the HoneyLux scent.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS   I have the Honey-lux shampoo and conditoner.   I think it was Weezer who described it to me when I was wondering as  ' just what you think it would smell like'.   And once you smell it ?   that is the truth.   Its very pretty in a nature like way,  if you can get what I mean.   You are so much better at describing things.

I don't know if the rescue cream would be stronger scented or the same.

Esteemed Contributor

I JUST MENTIONED TO ROCHELLE THAT MAYBE YOU COULD DESCRIBE IT BETTER.  I HAD IT A WHILE BACK AND NO LONGER HAVE IT TO GIVE A GOOD DESCRIPTION.  PLUS I AM NOT THE BEST AT IT NADA54!!  HAHA!!!

NOBODY LIKE ROCHELLE FOR THINGS LIKE THAT!

Esteemed Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

@rochelleS   I have the Honey-lux shampoo and conditoner.   I think it was Weezer who described it to me when I was wondering as  ' just what you think it would smell like'.   And once you smell it ?   that is the truth.   Its very pretty in a nature like way,  if you can get what I mean.   You are so much better at describing things.

I don't know if the rescue cream would be stronger scented or the same.

@nada54 

From what you are sharing it appears that Honey Lux does not have any honey scent. That's unfortunate as I was really hoping there'd be a bit 'o honey, as in "just what you think it would smell like." Which you and @weezer111 had previously discussed.

I truly am at a loss here and have absolutely no clue as to what this smells like. Apparently the "Honey Lux" is based on the ingredient deck.

Thank you for trying though.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS  I find his scents never match the descripton of what he says.   I do like his products very much,  but the scent is always a guess until you actually get it and smell it your self.   As I said I love the Wild Summer Apricott    if you ever read the descripton   it talks about  caramel and waffle cones and vanilla.  It smells like a baby to me.   Not Apricotts or any of the other things it says.   Scents are so different for everyone.  And being you are the best at describing them  this is hard.

If you like Nature scents    then you will like Honey-lux.   

Esteemed Contributor

YOU MIGHT WANT TO GIVE IT A TRY ROCHELLE AS FROM WHAT I REMEMBER THE FORMULA IS VERY NOURISHING.

I AGREE WITH NADA54 AS MANY OF HIS SCENTS DO NOT SMELL AS YOU WOULD EXPECT.  I STILL LOVE AMBER VANILLA EVEN THOUGH IT IS A STRONGER SCENT.  WE ALL SMELL DIFFERENT THINGS IN A FRAGRANCE TOO.  SORRY WE COULD NOT BE MORE HELP.

IF YOU ASKED ME ABOUT PERLIER HONEY, THAT IS EASY BECAUSE IT SMELLS LIKE HONEY!!  HAHA!!

Esteemed Contributor

@nada54 @weezer111 

Again... Thank You both for for clarifying that Honey Lux does not have a honey fragrance.

Esteemed Contributor

I just heard Denis describe the HoneyLux scent as almond, soft floral and powdery.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

I just heard Denis describe the HoneyLux scent as almond, soft floral and powdery.

@rochelleS 

Thanks for the description, this sounds like a scent that I would really like as I like floral powdery fragrances. I just might buy it now!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

WHILE I DO NOT REMEMBER ALL THE NOTES IN THE HONEY, I DO REMEMBER IT WAS VERY RICH AND MOISTURIZING TENN.  THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT FOR YOUR HAIR!