Esteemed Contributor

I see that Tula is having a TSV in July.  I have never tried this line.  Anybody use it?  Any input?  TIA!!!

Respected Contributor

I tried it.  Not impressed at all.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I use it and love it.

I am using and loving the Tula Probiotic Day and Night Cream. I put it on over the Peter thomas roth Fusion retinol on my face and neck and just the Tula alone on my decollette.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your input, @makena and @anonymous23!

Honored Contributor

I also use it and love it. I'm in my mid 60's.

Contributor

Right now I am using the Tula 360 Degree Eye Serum and love the results I am getting around my eyes !  I actually pre-ordered the upcoming 3 piece Special Value today and put it on AD .  The remaining  auto-delivery shipments will actually be priced with a 10% discount bringing the price down to around $46 & s/h  ..  Not bad for a 3 piece set !  Auto Delivery item # is A299266.  Can't wait to try them !

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

I also use it and love it. I'm in my mid 60's.

----------

@RetRN, I'll attest to your youthful appearancešŸ˜‡

Esteemed Contributor

I went ahead and ordered it.  Algenist online was having a sale and I needed  moisturizer so was trying to order the Genius and it wouldn't let me log in.  Then I saw this deal and so ordered it instead.  I received it a few days ago and tried the mask, which I am very happy with, and I'm also very happy with the moisturizer.  The serum seems fine, too, no complaints, I just can't really comment on it yet.  Anyway, very happy with this trio and got all three for less than half what I would've paid for the moisturizer from Algenist.   I'm on medication that sometimes just really wreaks havoc on my hair and skin.  So I'm not saying my lines, wrinkles and sagging are suddenly gone, I'm saying my skin seems to be really happy with it and the appearance is far nicer.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the pre TSV too. I already use and like the day and night cream. I received the kit yesterday and last night I used the serum and the day and night cream (first serum then cream on top).  I did not try the mask yet as I have very sensitive skin and sometimes masks irrate my skin. I do wish it had the 360 eye cream too. I do want to try that.

I'll update on how this serum in the kit is working. One thing I can say is it did not sting or irrated my face and turn it all red. I have had that happen before with certain serums and products.

I want to try this serum under makeup as I do need something for daytime for under makeup/sunscreen.

Occasional Contributor

I have been using Tula for almost a year.  I am 69 and until Tula came along,  nothing really helped with my deep horizontal forehead lines.  This is not a miracle product.  As with any serum, it takes time to see results.  I definitely will be ordering the TSV as it's a great price and I regularly use all 3 products.

I use a powder foundation and find it works great with the serum and moisturizer.  Overall I am very pleased and have no desire to change routines.