Honored Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

@Stargazer77 wrote:

@SaRina  I live in North Jersey and I've seen Dr. Raj on Good Day NY many times.  I like her and I would have no problem going to her as a patient, but I felt the same way as you did about her credibility.  I came into this thread being skeptical of her skincare line and was surprised to see a lot of good reviews.  Not for me, personally, but I hope everyone enjoys the products.  

I also have to say that I've seen her on Dr. Oz before.  I don't know if Dr. Oz is still a practicing surgeon, but I wouldn't go to him. I feel at a certain point medical skills suffer when these people branch out into other things.  I don't feel that way about Dr. Raj yet.  She seems to be pretty active in her practice.  Anyway, nice to see another NYC Metro area person!  Smiley Happy

@Hi @Stargazer77,

That's exactly what I meant and why I decided not to see her as a patient. Besides skills getting rusty because too much time is being spent elsewhere, I just get the feeling that she is "trying" these other opportunities because her heart is no longer in her medical practice. Seeing her offering design advice on HGTV (as the designer) clinched it for me, but now this. Anyhow, I hope those who purchase are happy with her product.

I hope your summer is going well -- waving hi!  Should be a steamy one today. Smiley Happy

Gastros ,if busy make a lot of money.  I, too, wonder if she's trying to have a "get rich quick" agenda.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

The gastroenterologist is lovely, and she is an excellent presenter.  That being said, her developing a skincare line and hawking it on QVC seems a bit odd.  She's not a dermatologist.  

I know she deals with the "gut" issues, but I think it's a stretch that a topical line with probiotics would be in her scope of expertise.

I wasn't that interested.

@winamac1, that's one magic wand I wouldn't to use on my face.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

The gastroenterologist is lovely, and she is an excellent presenter.  That being said, her developing a skincare line and hawking it on QVC seems a bit odd.  She's not a dermatologist.  

I know she deals with the "gut" issues, but I think it's a stretch that a topical line with probiotics would be in her scope of expertise.

I wasn't that interested.

@winamac1, that's one magic wand I wouldn't to use on my face.

LOL

good one!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

When she was presenting last night, I commented to my hubby, she should have become a derm doc, not a gastro doc. Seems like her expertise is in the lower half of the body not the upper portion, LOL!!

Honored Contributor

I am trying the TSV --have never used Tula before.  She makes a good presentation, but I know what you mean about some  are just into too many things.  Can't see how they can do it.  Ellen D. sells just about anything now plus has her show, etc.  Isaac sells, shoes, handbags, scarves, all other clothing and I think he has a make-up line and maybe home decor too. 

Respected Contributor

My TSV arrived today.  Can't wait to try it before bed and see how my skin looks and feels in the morning. Fingers crossed.  Has anyone else tried this TSV configuration?

Occasional Contributor

FYI..... Nordstrom is now carrying Tula. However, the prices are better on the Q

Respected Contributor

Two days using the items in the TSV and I am really enjoying it.  My skin feels so soft and the pores on my nose are much smaller after using the exfoliating treatment. The Q is out of the cleanser so I picked it up on Amazon to give the whole suite of products a try together.  My skin seems to like trading off skincare lines occasionally. I need to test it longer but Tula may earn a spot in my medicine cabinet.

Frequent Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

Two days using the items in the TSV and I am really enjoying it.  My skin feels so soft and the pores on my nose are much smaller after using the exfoliating treatment. The Q is out of the cleanser so I picked it up on Amazon to give the whole suite of products a try together.  My skin seems to like trading off skincare lines occasionally. I need to test it longer but Tula may earn a spot in my medicine cabinet.

......................................................................................................................................

I wrote the same thing regarding the pores on my nose. I noticed it when I started using the serum. It seems to clean out the pores.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't received the TSV yet but did get the cleanser.  Only used it a few days but love the fragrance and how it cleans my face.