Regular Contributor

I just picked up this argan oil from Trader Joe's and so far I really like it.  It is 100% ORGANIC argan oil.  I find it absorbs almost on contact and the slight odor goes away in a few minutes.  As others have said, it is a tremendous bargain compared to other argan oil sellers -- even those sold on QVC.  I recommend trying it out if argan oil interests you.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@marmarbrooklyn I bought that pumpkin cream and while agree that it is a good moisturizer,mine smelled like play doh and I really didn't like that at all.i am surprised by how you nicely describe The scent and am now left wondering if there was something off about the one I purchased.

I bought this item in late 2015 and didn't care for the scent at all.  Didn't repurchase any in 2016.

Respected Contributor

I bought a bottle yesterday and really like it. Thanks @chessylady. Smiley Happy 

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

What about all the Moroccan Argon oil products at Bed Bath and Beyond?

Honored Contributor

I have been trying to buy this item since @chessylady started this thread. I go to TJ's every two weeks or so. Today was the first day it was in stock. Looking forward to putting it thru its paces.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

Is it cold pressed?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper.  Acure Organics has clear glass which is protected from the sun with SPF.  I asked.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

I saw that. I will definitely buy it when I'm out of my Physicians Formula oil. I want to try TJ's cleansing oil too. 

The cleansing oil was nice, but has a strong fragrance that I didn't care for. I had to return it. 

Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@dex wrote:

@marmarbrooklyn I bought that pumpkin cream and while agree that it is a good moisturizer,mine smelled like play doh and I really didn't like that at all.i am surprised by how you nicely describe The scent and am now left wondering if there was something off about the one I purchased.

I bought this item in late 2015 and didn't care for the scent at all.  Didn't repurchase any in 2016.

I don't like the smell either. Smells like sour pumpkin to me. I prefer the coconut body butter. 

Contributor

i like their products