Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper.  Acure Organics has clear glass which is protected from the sun with SPF.  I asked.  Cat Very Happy

@Katcat1

That may be the "old" packaging.  My bottle of Acure argan (new packaging) is opaque white glass. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Love a number of TJ beauty products. Using the argan oil.

A new favorite is the Rose Water! Keeping an extra in the refrigerator for summer and another in my beach bag

61905-rose-water-toner-web-2.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@chessylady

I was ROFLOL when I read "of course, it does not come with a story".  CLASSIC!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried the hair mask? It's on my list.

Here are some other new beauty items. The cucumber avocado body butter looks amazing Heart $4.99

63013-cucumber-avocado-body-butter.jpg

Following in the tradition set by our Coconut Body Butter and Pumpkin Body Butter, Trader Joe’s Cucumber Avocado Body Butter has arrived to soothe, moisturize, and hydrate your skin just in time for summer. Like its Body Butter brethren, this butter is not for oral consumption, but it is meant to be consumed by your dry, thirsty skin—which will thank you for giving it this simple gift...

Our Cucumber Avocado Body Butter is a creamy, buttery body lotion that practically melts into your skin on contact. It leaves it supple, soft, and ready to be revealed (summer wardrobe, here you come!) thanks to highly moisturizing ingredients like avocado oil, jojoba oil, and shea butter.

Thanks to the addition of real cucumber extract and a proprietary fragrance blend, this Body Butter also leaves you smelling like cool, summery cucumber with a soft hint of fresh melon. Sounds delightful, doesn’t it?

We don’t call this stuff Butter for nothing; it's so thick and luxurious that it has to be packaged in a tub—pumping it out of a bottle would be quite the feat! But while it may be thick and rich, it won’t leave your skin feeling greasy or sticky—just smooth and hydrated. Oh, and we should mention that it’s never tested on animals and totally free of parabens and phthalates.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

62320-peony-hand-soap.jpg

Daylight creeping in earlier? Check. Leaving the house without a jacket? Check. These are just a few signs that spring is in full swing, which for some people means a chance to refresh your living space, and get organized to tackle the rest of the year.

If you haven’t already hopped onboard the spring-cleaning train (or if the thought of taking it on makes you recoil in fear), there’s still time to get into the spirit of the activity without turning your house upside down. It’s as easy as refreshing your hand soap selection, with Trader Joe’s Peony Blossom Foaming Hand Soap.

Formulated with a coconut-derived cleanser that gently washes and refreshes your hands, Trader Joe’s Peony Blossom Foaming Hand Soap captures spring in a proverbial bottle. Its pleasant Peony fragrance is buoyed by floral extracts, giving it a decidedly bright and floral (but not overpowering) aroma. And unlike other foaming hand soaps on the market that contain parabens, sulfates and synthetic dyes, this Soap won’t dry out your skin.

To release the uplifting scent of Peony Blossom, simply wet hands, work this Foaming Soap into a rich lather, and rinse. You’ll be left with smooth, squeaky-clean hands—and who knows? It may even inspire you to wipe down the baseboards or clean out the fridge.

$2.99

Honored Contributor

I love all of the products pictured except the cleansing oil...too strongly scented for me.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I love all of the products pictured except the cleansing oil...too strongly scented for me.

Doing a TJ run this week. I'm def picking up the avocado body butter, 4.99 for 8 oz, stock up Woman LOL and more rose water! 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl@I like the hairmask which has a nice coconut scent that isn’t too strong.I think it really helps tp hydrate my dry hair and the price is great.Tjs lets you return anything you don’t like so go ahead and give it a try.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Chi-town girl@I like the hairmask which has a nice coconut scent that isn’t too strong.I think it really helps tp hydrate my dry hair and the price is great.Tjs lets you return anything you don’t like so go ahead and give it a try.

TY for the review! I'm adding it to my list. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Has anyone tried the hair mask? It's on my list.

Here are some other new beauty items. The cucumber avocado body butter looks amazing Heart $4.99

63013-cucumber-avocado-body-butter.jpg

Following in the tradition set by our Coconut Body Butter and Pumpkin Body Butter, Trader Joe’s Cucumber Avocado Body Butter has arrived to soothe, moisturize, and hydrate your skin just in time for summer. Like its Body Butter brethren, this butter is not for oral consumption, but it is meant to be consumed by your dry, thirsty skin—which will thank you for giving it this simple gift...

Our Cucumber Avocado Body Butter is a creamy, buttery body lotion that practically melts into your skin on contact. It leaves it supple, soft, and ready to be revealed (summer wardrobe, here you come!) thanks to highly moisturizing ingredients like avocado oil, jojoba oil, and shea butter.

Thanks to the addition of real cucumber extract and a proprietary fragrance blend, this Body Butter also leaves you smelling like cool, summery cucumber with a soft hint of fresh melon. Sounds delightful, doesn’t it?

We don’t call this stuff Butter for nothing; it's so thick and luxurious that it has to be packaged in a tub—pumping it out of a bottle would be quite the feat! But while it may be thick and rich, it won’t leave your skin feeling greasy or sticky—just smooth and hydrated. Oh, and we should mention that it’s never tested on animals and totally free of parabens and phthalates.

I’m at Trader Joe’s a couple times a week and I saw (and smelled) this. I wanted to love it, great price and quality. But I disliked the smell. I passed