Regular Contributor

I just picked up this argan oil from Trader Joe's and so far I really like it.  It is 100% ORGANIC argan oil.  I find it absorbs almost on contact and the slight odor goes away in a few minutes.  As others have said, it is a tremendous bargain compared to other argan oil sellers -- even those sold on QVC.  I recommend trying it out if argan oil interests you.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@marmarbrooklyn I bought that pumpkin cream and while agree that it is a good moisturizer,mine smelled like play doh and I really didn't like that at all.i am surprised by how you nicely describe The scent and am now left wondering if there was something off about the one I purchased.

I bought this item in late 2015 and didn't care for the scent at all.  Didn't repurchase any in 2016.

Respected Contributor

I bought a bottle yesterday and really like it. Thanks @chessylady. Smiley Happy 

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

What about all the Moroccan Argon oil products at Bed Bath and Beyond?

Honored Contributor

I have been trying to buy this item since @chessylady started this thread. I go to TJ's every two weeks or so. Today was the first day it was in stock. Looking forward to putting it thru its paces.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Is it cold pressed?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper.  Acure Organics has clear glass which is protected from the sun with SPF.  I asked.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

I saw that. I will definitely buy it when I'm out of my Physicians Formula oil. I want to try TJ's cleansing oil too. 

The cleansing oil was nice, but has a strong fragrance that I didn't care for. I had to return it. 

Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@dex wrote:

@marmarbrooklyn I bought that pumpkin cream and while agree that it is a good moisturizer,mine smelled like play doh and I really didn't like that at all.i am surprised by how you nicely describe The scent and am now left wondering if there was something off about the one I purchased.

I bought this item in late 2015 and didn't care for the scent at all.  Didn't repurchase any in 2016.

I don't like the smell either. Smells like sour pumpkin to me. I prefer the coconut body butter. 

Contributor

i like their products