Respected Contributor

Thoughts on this skincare item?

I just saw this on shophq and can't really find any reviews other than 2 on shop hq. 

Interested to hear thoughts/comments.  thanks!

Bee Stunning Renew Super Plumping Anti-Aging Pads

Use these pads right after cleansing to help nourish skin, lock in moisture and improve elasticity from within.

Features

• Made with Hymagic-4D, a combination of four kinds of HA with different properties, can build up and form a three-dimensional network and accurately target the different layers of the skin, to replenish water from the outside and hold water from the inside. In this way, skin is moisturized and hydrated completely and improves in elasticity directly from within.
  • Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer forms a protective dense film on the skin surface. It helps reduce the water loss from the inside while also providing 24 hour moisturization and anti-pollution/anti-UV abilities.
  • Sodium Hyaluronate holds water on the skin surface and nourishes the corneum.
  • Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate firmly adheres to the stratum corneum, providing excellent hydration and repairing the damaged corneum.
  • Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate rapidly penetrates into the epidermis and dermis, hydrating and restoring the skin from inside.
  • ABC FRUIT MIX (Water, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract. This mix is a natural source of alpha hydroxy acids that has a cell renewing, firming and soothing properties on skin. Natural source of AHAs from botanical extracts.
  • Glycoin - A small sugar molecule that is a 100% natural multifunctional anti-aging and cell boosting active ingredient. It shows strong activity on aged and stressed skin cells with powerful rejuvenation properties. Old skin cells are re-vitalized and behave like young cells again. Sluggish cells functions and metabolic activity are boosted and stimulated.
  • Vitamin C - Gives the appearance of repaired collagen structure and secondly, gives the appearance of increased collagen synthesis.. Both effects are resulting in a firming effect for the skin. It has also been shown to improve the complexion of the skin, giving an even tone.
  • Manuka Honey - Calms and sooths the skin.
  • Country of Origin: United States

ingredients:

ingredients: Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Betaine, Acetyl Glucosamine Glyceryl Glucoside, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Honey Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin

Honored Contributor

Re: Thoughts on this skincare item?

Was the on air rep Georgette Myers, she was on HSN for a long time with her Diamond Microderm tool. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lots of lotions and potients now have several different types of HA's  in them. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle Thanks for the reply.

So you think it's a nothing special sort of product?  Anything bad that you notice?  

Yes, same company with that metal tool for exfoliation.  

I'm looking to get extra hydration without oils, hopefully something that doesn't irritate/dry skin or cause breakouts.  Thoughts about that vs. ingredients?

The pads are 30 count for about 24$ plus shipping

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@Shelbelle Thanks for the reply.

So you think it's a nothing special sort of product?  Anything bad that you notice?  

Yes, same company with that metal tool for exfoliation.  

I'm looking to get extra hydration without oils, hopefully something that doesn't irritate/dry skin or cause breakouts.  Thoughts about that vs. ingredients?

The pads are 30 count for about 24$ plus shipping

Yes, nothing special. you can find many things now with multiple types of HA, I think there is one from Active Argan, they have different molecular weights. 

Honored Contributor

You could probably find a vitamin C + hyaluronic acid serum in one that does the same thing for less money. Use your own favorite moisturizer on top of that. 

Products that come in pads are very easy and convenient but you end up paying more for the actual ingredients. It's economical to just buy stuff in bottles.

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars   I prefer serums more than pads. I can't tell how much product is each pad. They also may evaporate more quickly than a serum in a bottle.

When I see water as the first ingredient, I'm always suspicious.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Have to say  that it sounds like alot of hype-----probably will not change my life----because you know, so many brands claim to do that.......in 30 days of course!! I'm being snarky---Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Funny, I see I'm the only one who is drawn to this product in any way.  Interesting!  I appreciate all the input on it!  Thank you. I will probably pass on it.  

I do know that I can find the core ingredients in other ways.   I think I was thinking about this as a layering item - somehow having the delivery in another form appeals to me (serum vs. pad) I already use serum ha's that I like.  My skin seems very particular about which HA it likes, which brand, or probably how they put it together.   Have no idea why my skin is so particular about it.   I have three brands that work well for me.  Others really didn't show any improvement.  Not that I tried so many of the multiple ha serums, but of those that I tried, I only like 1.  Have no idea why my skin likes it better than other similar ones.  

@wagirl @Shanus @SilleeMee @Shelbelle