Frequent Contributor

Has anyone noticed how slow QVC shipping is? I do almost all my shopping online. It takes me longer to receive my items from QVC than any of my others online shops. 

Honored Contributor

All the items I've ordered recently have shipped in what I consider to be a reasonable time frame.  I've certainly delt with companies that have much slower shipping.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Everything used to come very quickly, before they changed to flat rate shipping charges. I think they are using smart post to save money, which takes longer. I also think it depends on where the vendor is located. I am still waiting for a Pinrose perfume that I ordered a week ago, but which is coming across the country. Hope it's worth the wait!

Honored Contributor

Yes, I find QVC ships slower than most of the vendor sites. I can order the same product directly from the vendor and not only receive it sooner, but almost always with free shipping. My QVC orders are dwindling down to TSVs & ODOs only.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

I laugh at the tv now when have QVC on and I hear on the host tell someone they have on the phone that they will receive their item in 7 days! 

I have used both my Q card and major cards and NEVER received anything that did not take 12 days or longer, and I only live in south Louisiana!   Sometimes when I look up the tracking on my item, I am amazed at all the cities it has to travel thru to get to me.  I mean really, does my item need a tour of the country before I see it?

Honored Contributor

Both QVC and evine orders are normally excruciatingly slow!

Contributor

Yes, recently it seems to be slowing down. I thought vendors had only 3 days to ship but even that isn't always correct. Maybe it's because a lot is shipped by USPS to save money! I wish they would implement a shipping program that would correct this! 

I do most of my shopping online too and QVC and Amazon are my two choices. But with Amazon I get 2 day shipping which I would love from QVC! Yes I pay for the shipping once on Amazon but I share that expense with family members!

Oh, and the tracking here is awful. It isn't updated daily or at all. Many times I receive my item while it still tracks as being in N. Carolina? What??

Frequent Contributor
Exactly @SurferWife me too
Respected Contributor

Painfully Slow.   Evine has the Q beat.  HSN takes about 5 days max.

That's why only on VERY rare occasions I place an order here.

Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC slow shipping??

[ Edited ]

Slower shipping! The boat from China must not be on schedule.