Honored Contributor

Did you see or watch any of the programs yesterday that offered the new It ByeBye Undereye coverage in the little pot (jar)? DId you buy it to try it? I do use the undereye/pores since it came out.

This morning I check it out again but chose to look elsewhere for it too. Found it at macy's same amt in jar lesser pricetag so I bought this there (2 in fact) and it comes with a free brow pencil, all for free s/h. I paid $50 for 2 plus the free gift and n o s/h (only $10 more for all of this, here for one w/tax, s/h and n o free gift $40). I got a better buy.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD, I can’t shop here anymore since QVC doesn’t ship to Canada.

I do love It Bye Bye Undereye though.  Here is my question/comment for you. I would be concerned that it would dry out in a pot versus in a tube.  What do you think?

I can now buy It products at Sephora here.  LM

Honored Contributor

Bye Bye Concealer works for me, really love IT. 

To answer your question, No I'm not interested in the pot. 

Honored Contributor

I saw that yesterday.  They sure are coming out with a lot of products in a short time.  They have so many foundations, it is confusing.   

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom  Hi Ms LM, hope you're doing well. Ni ce to hear from you.

I don't think it'll be a problem the product in these pots (which are really little jars w/lids). Hopefully with the lid on, these won't dry out.  Sorry to learn that you can no longer shop here. I sure don't like I used to but I do like to check in here and to see what's for sale.

This being finally Spring here where I am - bulbs are coming up, blooming, just at the start. I see passersby walking and really enjoying watching their reactions also enjoying.  When you have time to post photos of your lovely digs, would love to see it for sure!  Take good care!

Honored Contributor

Re: The new It ByeBye Pot

[ Edited ]

I didn't see this but the last time IT was on, I bought the Bye-Bye Redness concealer that came with a brush and it's the bomb.

I have horrible dark circles under my eyes.  Mostly hereditary, some from lack of sleep.  I have tried a ton of concealers including the Bye Bye undereye in the tube which was nothing special to me.

This hands down beats that tube of IT concealer for me.  They were saying you could use it as an all over foundation and I can't imagine doing that but for my undereyes, it's fabulous.  I also brush the excess over my eyelids to even them out and lay a nice base for my eyeshadow.  This pot will last forever too.  You need very little.    

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Did you see or watch any of the programs yesterday that offered the new It ByeBye Undereye coverage in the little pot (jar)? DId you buy it to try it? I do use the undereye/pores since it came out.

This morning I check it out again but chose to look elsewhere for it too. Found it at macy's same amt in jar lesser pricetag so I bought this there (2 in fact) and it comes with a free brow pencil, all for free s/h. I paid $50 for 2 plus the free gift and n o s/h (only $10 more for all of this, here for one w/tax, s/h and n o free gift $40). I got a better buy.

@PINKdogWOOD  I like IT's brushes, so IMO the $24 brush included from QVC makes their deal better.     

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva, great review, thanks!  LM

Regular Contributor

Is the coverage the same with the pot?  The host said the pot was a lighter version.  I do like the brush that comes with it. 

Trusted Contributor

@2penny wrote:

Is the coverage the same with the pot?  The host said the pot was a lighter version.  I do like the brush that comes with it. 

As in lighter consistency or in color shade?