Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  Wow, this is a great review on the It ByeBye Redness.  I too have really bad dark genetic circles under my eyes. HATE THEM. I've tried a zillion products but the orig It works - well maybe, actually for me not so much.

Perhaps I need this other product instead of the new pot.

If I may ask you, did you purchase the Redness by accident and find this works GREAT for you? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  Wow, this is a great review on the It ByeBye Redness.  I too have really bad dark genetic circles under my eyes. HATE THEM. I've tried a zillion products but the orig It works - well maybe, actually for me not so much.

Perhaps I need this other product instead of the new pot.

If I may ask you, did you purchase the Redness by accident and find this works GREAT for you? Thanks!

@PINKdogWOOD, I purchased it after watching the demo on Q2.  As I watched, they were really touting this as a great product to cover up under eye circles as well as any other redness on the face.  I checked reviews on several sites and many mentioned how great this was for dark circles so I took the chance.

I ordered from QVC because it came with the brush, which is awesome. 

Regular Contributor

I like the coverage of ByeBye undereye & was wondering if the new lighter product in a pot covered as well?  Oftentimes new revised products are not as good.

Honored Contributor

I just received this and was both excited and skeptical about trying it.  I did not like the original Bye Bye Undereye in the tube as it was way too thick and tacky for my preference.  I LOVE this new one!!  I don't have a lot of stuff to conceal, but I was looking for something with a little substance that could be used as a highlighter for the undereye triangle of light.  With foundations I'm usually in the light-medium range, neutral rather than cool or warm.  I ordered the Bye Bye Pot in light and it's perfect. By substance, I don't mean thick, I mean more pigment.  I'm totally impressed with this product. My son is getting married in a couple of weeks so I think tomorrow I'm going to do my practice makeup.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I saw that yesterday.  They sure are coming out with a lot of products in a short time.  They have so many foundations, it is confusing.   

@Daysdee - L'Oreal has to get their money's worth! LOL! I've seen this happen before when companies are bought. All of a sudden we get a lot more products but the quality is not the same. Smiley Happy