Honored Contributor

The Best Beauty Products of 2022

Reading several articles about the 'Best' beauty products of 2022

What's your 'Best' beauty product of 2022? It doesn't need to be a brand new product in the market, maybe it's just something new to your regime. 

I am in process of reorganizing/purging my beauty products and will follow up soon with my personal pick. 

I just perused the W List of their 2022 picks...I haven't tried even one of them! It's interesting to me to learn about new brands, innovations. Starting my wish list for new 2023 purchases 😎

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: The Best Beauty Products of 2022

I'm posting some of the W List picks today. Will add more from other sources as time allows. Enjoy!

Rouge Dior Forever Transfer-Proof Lipstick
$42

B759851B-8401-422B-A315-0A19FEAAC6F0.jpeg

This new reformulation from Dior Beauty gives you 16 hours of bold, long-lasting wear while still providing lips with plant-based hydration from red peony extract. The red is not only elegant, but sexy and forever bold.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Guerlain Abeille Royale Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum
$225

68CEA67D-B133-4A0B-911D-25BDB24CE1D1.jpeg

Give the Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum at least two weeks—two pumps in the morning and two at night—and your skin will visibly transform, becoming firmer and brighter with a noticeably dewy glow. This super serum utilizes 96 percent naturally derived ingredients in a sleek double-chamber glass bottle infused with bio-polyfermented honey medleys—plus, resurfacing AHAs and PHAs to lift skin and keep the dermal layers vibrant

Honored Contributor

Editrix Functional Beauty Ritual Skincare Set
$583

1AD28A25-1E17-4311-B036-6B9C5ED35C4D.jpeg

This is the most advanced microbiome skincare in the world; nothing else comes close. Editrix is one of the most category-disrupting brands of 2022, and is the first to harvest beneficial bacteria from the human microbiota and utilize its skin-saving postbiotics for a skincare routine. The brand also uses a specialized mix of fermented yeast with Ayurvedic botanicals to round out its proprietary inventions. Editrix formulates everything at the pH of skin’s acid mantle, so the skin barrier and microbiome remain intact and resilient.

Honored Contributor

YSL Beauty The Bold Collection 1971 in Rouge Provocation

$39

2A26C5CF-ADEA-4858-A723-0F10EFB8BFEE.jpeg

This timeless color slays. All. Year. Long. This sexy shade recalls timeless fashion moments of the 1970s, during the height of designer Yves Saint Laurent’s fame.

Honored Contributor

Chanel Les Beiges Water-Fresh Complexion Touch

$65

0B0FA66E-5A93-4233-901D-7DDE29DE806D.jpeg

This magic tint boasts fantastic coverage that is surprisingly lightweight. Use it as an all-over substitute for foundation or as concealer for spot coverage. Chanel’s new product hydrates the face with gel micro-droplets that lend a beautiful radiance and for an impressive
twelve hours.

Esteemed Contributor

This is difficult for me to answer because I like  many products. 

If I have to choose I would say my best ones are: 

The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10%.

Glow Recipe pink moisturizer

Makeup would be: Nomad cosmetics Lake Como eyeshadow palette (a nine shade palette with green, blue and neutral shades-no longer available)

Nomad cosmetics glace lip gloss in Miel (peach with hydrating oil and pearls for shine)

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Marie Veronique Multi Retinol Night Emulsion by Kristina Holey and Marie Veronique
$135

D2B764FF-49F1-4E68-B117-2B679B27D03C.jpeg

We consider this to be an unrivaled retinol formulation released this year, yielding exemplary results. This is one of the few encapsulated retinol formulations that does not strip the microbiome, which is essential for healthy and beautiful skin. In addition to retinol, two other components make this a stellar treatment: Bakuchiol and Retinyl Sunflowerseedate, which prevent any inflammation or irritation.

Honored Contributor

Per reviews/recommendations that are mostly positive for Victoria Beckham's brand, I will soon be trying something from this brand. 

Victoria Beckham Beauty Reflect Highlighter Stick in Pearl
$42

39CA1E99-2E63-4BDC-B1EE-823DA53CD429.jpeg

We’ve replaced every highlighter stick we own for this one. Why? Not just because we can’t stand clutter on our makeup table; nothing else compares if you’re looking for a glow. This stick gives an unmistakable, glass-like sheen upon application, and it goes on bare skin just as beautifully as it does over foundation with the help of hollow micro-pearls that catch and reflect light from every angle. There’s also a skin nourishment factor, due to the infusion of strawberry seed oil and shea butter.

Honored Contributor

Soma Ayurvedic Jasmine Body Oil
$128

3B45E8D3-2BB4-4EB0-9E3C-30B8124510EA.jpeg

We fell hard for this heavenly scented Ayurvedic oil infused with healing antioxidants and soothing aloe, Red Spiderling, and senna. Spoil yourself using the highest-grade jasmine, which works beautifully not just as a mood lifter but also a relaxing elixir in the evenings to help wind you down after a long day