Valued Contributor

Does this really work as they say? Anyone use it and have you seen visible changes in the skin on your face, neck and/or body? I am tired of buying products and not seeing any results after using them for months and months.

Contributor

it smells pretty,,, for a while

Respected Contributor

@BetsyDoodle I think it depends on what your trying to correct.  I would read the reviews on her other body butters to make the decision for your particular skin issues.  HSN will take it back in 30days also but it does cost you 7.99 to return it.

Have you tried some of the other body products recommended on this board like Alpha Hydroxy 12% lotion? or Amalactin lotion at most drug stores?  Eucerin also makes some good body lotions with lactic acid which are very hydrating and will exfoliate the skin gently.  I don't think Nakery has these things in them.

Also the others I mention are fragrance free if that matters to you.

Valued Contributor

@tsavorite 

My skin is pretty good actually, I have taken care of it.  I am 59 and need something for the starting of lines and the start of a little sagging on my neck and a little jowling just starting.  I have used a lot of expensive and some not expensive products for those problems, but one had such a loud floral scent I had a headache every time I used it and others just did not do anything.  I have used Isomers and it really did work but ShopHQ has such high shipping and also I had an incident with them that someone had filled my cart with products, and I had to delete them and I closed the account just to be safe. I was leary of ordering from them anyway. That happened to several other people at ShopHQ but it has never happened at QVC or HSN.  I used Prai neck cream for a year and didn't see any difference.  If you have any suggestions, let me know.

Respected Contributor

I have read the reviews for the TS and older ones for the single jar. I hate to have to say this, but I am very, very suspicious about their origin. 90% sound like they're written by the same person.

I taught college freshman writing 101 and 102 for a while and have seen thousands of writing samples. I would have been totally thrilled if 90% of my students wrote so well.

Respected Contributor

I"m very tempted but I do not need this product. I have been using Beekman body cream which I love.  I currently have a huge stash of about 8 tubs so I am good for over a year!!   Used to use First Aid Beauty (good) and Josie Maran (too greasey for me).  Maybe when I use up all my Beekman I will try something new.  Can't beat the price of Nakery and they sounc really nice.

Valued Contributor

@PickyPicky3 

I agree.  I always read reviews and some are worth it and others are a waste of time.  I also don't like it when you see reviews from the product website that have been reposted on the QVC website with a note at the bottom of the review that it is from the other website.  

Respected Contributor

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

@tsavorite 

My skin is pretty good actually, I have taken care of it.  I am 59 and need something for the starting of lines and the start of a little sagging on my neck and a little jowling just starting.  I have used a lot of expensive and some not expensive products for those problems, but one had such a loud floral scent I had a headache every time I used it and others just did not do anything.  I have used Isomers and it really did work but ShopHQ has such high shipping and also I had an incident with them that someone had filled my cart with products, and I had to delete them and I closed the account just to be safe. I was leary of ordering from them anyway. That happened to several other people at ShopHQ but it has never happened at QVC or HSN.  I used Prai neck cream for a year and didn't see any difference.  If you have any suggestions, let me know.

It sounds like you're looking for a face and neck product.  This is a body butter.  They may say you can use it elsewhere but it's a body butter.  And I wouldn't go by those before and afters either.  Don't expect this to miraculously erase wrinkles (not that I am saying you are).  I find it's silky and makes my skin feel soft and I really like it. There may be more moisturizing ones out there if you have really dry skin but it's moisturizing enough for me.  The fragrances are soft and not overpowering (some of the negative reviews find the scent too light to no scent but I don't find that the case but I've only tried 2 so far).

Valued Contributor

@tsavorite 

"They may say you can use it elsewhere but it's a body butter.  And I wouldn't go by those before and afters either.  Don't expect this to miraculously erase wrinkles"

This statement is exactly what I wanted to know.  I was skeptical about how they were saying it was for every problem.  If anyone knows of a good face/neck product I would appreciate knowing about them.

Contributor

I tried Nakery when it first came out and LOVED it, I stocked up on it big time.  Then one day I noticed my skin didn't feel silkey soft like when I use Philosophy or Korres, body cream.  Then I looked closely at the skin on my legs and they were scaley and dry looking.  I haven't used it since then, I went back to my Philosophy and Korres and my skin looks and feels great. Never did try Nakery on my face.  Hope this helps you.