Trusted Contributor

Re: The BeautyBio R 45 The Reversal 3 Phase System ......

[ Edited ]

Just an FYI, if you go to the site directly, there is a free GWP (auto adds to your cart, while supplies last or until 2:30 CST today) and GET20 gets you 20% off.  Free ship at $75...

Respected Contributor

I used all of Phase 1 last night so I'll start Phase 2 tonight. I got 30 pumps of A and B based on my usage. I started Phase 2 of the R45 Neck treatment two days ago and got 30 pumps of Phase 1 also. 

@Naturesbeauty 

Did you contact BeautyBio about a daytime routine? If so, what did they recommend? TIA

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

I have been thinking about trying this for a long time now and you all are encouraging me!

Questions:

1. Does it seem okay for somewhat sensitive skin? Like for me, Vit C is irritating on my skin and will cause little bumps and make my sebaceous hyperplasia flare up

2. At night do you just cleanse and then use the R45 and that is it? Maybe eye cream..

3. What do you use during the day? SPF I know but what other products?

4. What do you use when you complete all 3 or 4 if you bought the 4th one? 

5. I am scared to microneedle as I feel it might spread my sebaceous hyperplasia

Respected Contributor

I've been using  'R 45' for about 10 -12 days now.  I have a 8 times magnification mirror with suction cups that sticks to my larger mirror in my bathroom.  I can definitely tell an improvement in my skin, pores don't seem to be as noticiable.  At night, I give my face a good exfoliating scrub before applying the product.  Working for me !

Respected Contributor

@Tennessee Vol I am waiting to hear back. I sent an email asking what I should use as a daily regime after the R45 1-4 Phases. For morning and night. I will post when I hear back. 🙋🏻‍♀️💐🥰
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandGirl wrote:

I have been thinking about trying this for a long time now and you all are encouraging me!

Questions:

1. Does it seem okay for somewhat sensitive skin? Like for me, Vit C is irritating on my skin and will cause little bumps and make my sebaceous hyperplasia flare up

2. At night do you just cleanse and then use the R45 and that is it? Maybe eye cream..

5. I am scared to microneedle as I feel it might spread my sebaceous hyperplasia

@SandGirl.....You have some great questions. #1 I would email BeautyBio regarding using with sebaceous hyperplasia. If you go to BeautyBio website click onto “Contact Us” at the bottom of opening page, you can email them with questions or there is a 800 number you can call. #2 At night I just cleanse wait a few minutes I just use the R45 nothing else. 3 times a week I use the GloPRO before. #3 I use Argon Oil in the morning. If I put on my makeup I use It Cosmetics CC Foundation. #4 I have sent BeautyBio an email regarding a daily regimen to use day and night after finishing the R45 1-4 system. I will post when I get an answer. #5 I would contact BeautyBio regarding microneedling with sebaceous hyperplasia.
Respected Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@SandGirl wrote:

Questions:

@SandGirl.....You have some great questions. #1 I would email BeautyBio regarding using with sebaceous hyperplasia. If you go to BeautyBio website click onto “Contact Us” at the bottom of opening page, you can email them with questions or there is a 800 number you can call. #2 At night I just cleanse wait a few minutes I just use the R45 nothing else. 3 times a week I use the GloPRO before. #3 I use Argon Oil in the morning. If I put on my makeup I use It Cosmetics CC Foundation. #4 I have sent BeautyBio an email regarding a daily regimen to use day and night after finishing the R45 1-4 system. I will post when I get an answer. #5 I would contact BeautyBio regarding microneedling with sebaceous hyperplasia.

@Naturesbeauty  Thank you so much for your response, I will send them a note, I hope they answer. Loads of help, thanks again for taking time to reply

Respected Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

I've been using  'R 45' for about 10 -12 days now.  I have a 8 times magnification mirror with suction cups that sticks to my larger mirror in my bathroom.  I can definitely tell an improvement in my skin, pores don't seem to be as noticiable.  At night, I give my face a good exfoliating scrub before applying the product.  Working for me !

I am seeing some nice results so far. Getting ready to start Phase 2 tonight. In the morning I am using Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel Gel Exfloliant it is very gentle no scrubbing just a gentle gel that you rub on wait a few minutes then rub in and it gets rid of dry skin. Rinse off and your face feels so nice.
Respected Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
@Tennessee VolI am waiting to hear back. I sent an email asking what I should use as a daily regime after the R45 1-4 Phases. For morning and night. I will post when I hear back. 🙋🏻‍♀️💐🥰

@Naturesbeauty 

Thanks! I wish they would respond to you today because the price reduction of the Retinol/Quench duo that I posted about yesterday is supposed to go away tonight... or at least that's what they said on Jamie's show last night. I don't know if you watched the show, I recorded it and watched this morning, but Jaime said she uses these two products. I can't remember if she said she uses them when she isn't using the R45 system or I assumed it. If you are interested you could watch the video of the show if it is available...

So far I'm really impressed with the results I'm seeing with the R45 system!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@missmouse12 wrote:

I'm going on day 16 and I still have phase 1 left. Tonight might be the end of it.  I will take my next picture before I start phase 2.  So far I can tell my skin is smoother and more radient. I lookd forward to what the next step brings

@missmouse12 

Last night was day 16 for me. Based on my usage, I estimate that I have used 28 pumps of A and B respectively so tonight I should run out of both products. I have been using 2 pumps of the R45 Neck Treatment and Phase 1 did last 15 days.

I have seen the same results as you! 

Are you using 1 or 2 pumps of each product?

@missmouse12 I am using 1 pump of each mixing them together and I had 17 days of each serum with Phase 1. I take the serums down just below my jawline then I use the R45 neck serum.