Contributor

Re: The BeautyBio R 45 The Reversal 3 Phase System ......

I just joined the Beautybio bandwagon! I purchased the Reversaal system with stage 4 included at HSN a couple of days ago on sale and with coupons/20% back I got a really good deal. Looking forward to trying this. Do any of you use the Hypervitamin cream over the r45 phases? Is the cleanser/oil set the one here on QVC for $70?  TIA

Respected Contributor

@danska wrote:

I just joined the Beautybio bandwagon! I purchased the Reversaal system with stage 4 included at HSN a couple of days ago on sale and with coupons/20% back I got a really good deal. Looking forward to trying this. Do any of you use the Hypervitamin cream over the r45 phases? Is the cleanser/oil set the one here on QVC for $70?  TIA

@danska 

Welcome to the challenge! Yes the cleanser/oil duo is the one at QVC for $70.  I don't use anything over the R45 system. hopefully others will respond to you. 

So far I'm really pleased with the changes that I have seen with 14 days of use.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't wait to get started. I am waiting for my Grandson to be born and will be spending a week with my daughter to help out so probably won't begin this until the end of the month or beginning of February. I have been enjoying reading abut  and look forward to hearing about results from everyone using this!

Respected Contributor

@danska wrote:

I can't wait to get started. I am waiting for my Grandson to be born and will be spending a week with my daughter to help out so probably won't begin this until the end of the month or beginning of February. I have been enjoying reading abut  and look forward to hearing about results from everyone using this!

@danska Congratulations on the pending birth of your Grandson! What a special time for you!

Trusted Contributor

I have been on phase 1 two weeks today. I am going to use it all before going to phase 2.

Does your skin look worse before it gets better?  I do not have any peeling or flaking but my face looks a little drawn and dry.

Respected Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

I have been on phase 1 two weeks today. I am going to use it all before going to phase 2.

Does your skin look worse before it gets better?  I do not have any peeling or flaking but my face looks a little drawn and dry.

@isaboo 

I don't think you are supposed to have any peeling or flaking with the R45 system. I did have two little, tiny flakes close to my mouth once but that's it. I'm currently using two pumps of each product and applying individually during Phase 1 but I don't know if I will start combining them during Phase 2. I had redness on my left cheek last night after applying both products and I hadn't GloPro'd. 

In addition, I don't think you will look worse before you will see results, I didn't.

I just re-read the pamphlet that came with the system and found "Exfoliation is not necessary using R45 but you may use a gentle exfoliator if desired". I wonder if you need to exfoliate to remove dead skin? 

Hopefully others using the system will respond. 

Frequent Contributor

I'm going on day 16 and I still have phase 1 left. Tonight might be the end of it.  I will take my next picture before I start phase 2.  So far I can tell my skin is smoother and more radient. I lookd forward to what the next step brings

Esteemed Contributor

Tonight was day 14 for me, but I still have product left, so I will continue to use until completely empty before moving on to phase 2. 

I use the product as demonstrated, although I understand that there are different ways that product can be applied.  When I arrive home for work I immediately wash my face. and use one pump of side A and one pump of side B, I cocktail the two together and apply to my entire face. This allows me at least 10 to 11 hours of the R45 system on my bare skin before I wash my face again in the morning. I also apply my eye cream right before I go to bed at night, which is at least 3 hours later. 

I am fortunate and blessed to have good skin, so I was looking for a different outcome then some ladies. I have noticed a smoothing of my skin, I have very faint expression lines, and on one eye they seemed to have disappeared.  

One thing that I have noticed is that I have had to compliments in the past two weeks on my makeup. What's amazing is that both compliments I was not told that I have nice makeup I was told that I have beautiful skin. I am not going to pretend that I have never been complimented on my skin, but I do find it interesting that I received two compliments during this test period of this new skin booster. 

Respected Contributor

A great deal on the BeautyBio Quench Facial Cream and Nightly Retinol Serum was just added today. I have wanted to try the Quench Facial Cream and didn't know what I would use at night once I complete the R45 challenge so now I'm all set. This is such a good value that I chose auto-delivery. Just want to make sure everyone doing the challenge knows about this! It's $95.00... a $220.00 value!!!

https://www.qvc.com/BeautyBio-Quench-Cream-%26-Nightly-Retinol-Serum-Auto-Delivery.product.A381980.h... 

Respected Contributor

@missmouse12 wrote:

I'm going on day 16 and I still have phase 1 left. Tonight might be the end of it.  I will take my next picture before I start phase 2.  So far I can tell my skin is smoother and more radient. I lookd forward to what the next step brings

@missmouse12 

Last night was day 16 for me. Based on my usage, I estimate that I have used 28 pumps of A and B respectively so tonight I should run out of both products. I have been using 2 pumps of the R45 Neck Treatment and Phase 1 did last 15 days.

I have seen the same results as you! 

Are you using 1 or 2 pumps of each product?