Respected Contributor

Re: The BeautyBio R 45 The Reversal 3 Phase System ......

Last night was day 9 for me. During the first 4 days I used 1 pump of A and B combining them. On day 5, I changed to 2 pumps of each, applying A first and waiting several minutes to apply B. There is no way 1 pump of A or B individually would cover my face, etc. I do not apply a moisturizer afterwards. I GloPro on Monday, Wednesday and Friday too.

As far as changes, my face seems smoother to the touch and some of my pores seem smaller. I don't expect major changes yet though...

I intend to use Phase 1 until it runs out instead of moving to Phase 2 on day 16. However, since I started using 2 pumps of each a few days ago, Phase 1 might not last through day 15, but that's ok. I want to get the biggest bang for my buck!

I'll update again when I run out of Phase 1.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone for posting. Interesting to read how everyone is using the serums. I am using one pump of each mixed together. I pump the serums on the back of my hand. Put little dabs all over my face and then spread it and press it in. I am using the R45 neck serum also. Loving the neck serum a lot.
Respected Contributor

From the instruction booklet: “What should I do if I have dry patches or a tingling sensation?” R45 The Reversal is an active product designed to stimulate the skin and feeling sensation in the skin is a good sign. For a small number of clients, some sensitivity may occur at the beginning Phase 2 or Phase 3 as the concentration increases. If your skin begins to feel sensitive, Skip two days of use then begin using R45 every other night. On your days in between application just use a gentle cleanser, SPF and moisturizer. When alternating usage days, your R45 treatment will last longer than the typical 6 weeks. Do not be concerned, you will still receive the full benefits of the product. Hope this helps.
Respected Contributor

From the instruction booklet: Nightly instructions: Cleanse skin. Start with Phase 1, apply 1-2 pumps of 1A Regeneration Complex and 1-2 pumps of 1B GFS Serum. Product may be layered onto skin, 1A then 1B, or cocktailed together prior application. Apply separate moisturizer if desired.
Honored Contributor

I’m a week into the system.  I have set my usual PM products aside for the time being.   I’m cocktailing two pumps of A & B.  My application method is to target certain areas first and then use what’s is left on the rest of my face. I feel a little prickly sensation immediately afterwards but it calms down within a minute or two.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

Last night was day 9 for me. During the first 4 days I used 1 pump of A and B combining them. On day 5, I changed to 2 pumps of each, applying A first and waiting several minutes to apply B. There is no way 1 pump of A or B individually would cover my face, etc. I do not apply a moisturizer afterwards. I GloPro on Monday, Wednesday and Friday too.

As far as changes, my face seems smoother to the touch and some of my pores seem smaller. I don't expect major changes yet though...

I intend to use Phase 1 until it runs out instead of moving to Phase 2 on day 16. However, since I started using 2 pumps of each a few days ago, Phase 1 might not last through day 15, but that's ok. I want to get the biggest bang for my buck!

I'll update again when I run out of Phase 1.

@Tennessee Vol 

The same with me. I will continue to use Phase 1 until I am out of the serums and then move on to Phase 2. We paid good money for this system. I am not going to waste product. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
From the instruction booklet: Nightly instructions: Cleanse skin. Start with Phase 1, apply 1-2 pumps of 1A Regeneration Complex and 1-2 pumps of 1B GFS Serum. Product may be layered onto skin, 1A then 1B, or cocktailed together prior application. Apply separate moisturizer if desired.

@Naturesbeauty 

I have to say that I am pleased that I have not dried out using this system. I tried PTR before and I had to stop, that's how drying it was to my skin at night. With this system, I am not even applying a moisturizer at night which says a lot.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I’m a week into the system.  I have set my usual PM products aside for the time being.   I’m cocktailing two pumps of A & B.  My application method is to target certain areas first and then use what’s is left on the rest of my face. I feel a little prickly sensation immediately afterwards but it calms down within a minute or two.  

@JeanLouiseFinch  - are u still using Skinn ABC peel? The R45 system would replace the need for the Skinn peel?

I'm still using the Skinn peel alternating with Isomers Enzyme peel and find it to be an effective e regime for me. But I might try the R45 as a booster. Your thoughts?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  - are u still using Skinn ABC peel? The R45 system would replace the need for the Skinn peel?

I'm still using the Skinn peel alternating with Isomers Enzyme peel and find it to be an effective e regime for me. But I might try the R45 as a booster. Your thoughts?

Yes, @Chi-town girl , I still use the Skinn ABC peel, but am pausing that temporarily while doing the R45 system. I’m only using it as a booster as well. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

So I love the GLopro and use it every other night. I like r45 and feel it really smoothes the lines etc.. HOWEVER I had to buy 2 kits becuase 1 kit is absolutely not enough product to over the whole face. No mater what they say it does not cover my whole face. I do not know how anyone can just use 1 pump each and cover the face effectively.. If she gets a larger size packaging then it would be a great product!  It makes me mad that there is just so little and forgot about bringing down the neck unless ou bought 3 kits!!