Respected Contributor

The BeautyBio R 45 The Reversal 3 Phase System ......

If you are starting The BeautyBio R 45 The Reversal 3 Phase System lets share everything. I’m starting tonight Monday 1/6. This thread is for sharing if you bought and are starting the system. Let’s keep it informative and fun. If you take pics and know how to post please share.......🙋🏻‍♀️🥰
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The BeautyBio R 45 The Reversal 3 Phase System ......

I just got mine 10 mins ago.  Would love to share my updates, but don't know how to do the picture thing.  Wishing all that are trying GREAT results!

Respected Contributor

I started my 45 days on January 2.

Love the ease of application. I wait a few minutes between A and B, to give the retinol a chance to absorb.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am so jealous. I wanted to start with everyone, but my delivery was sent to the wrong post office in a different county than I live in. I was wondering why I had not received it and I checked the tracking earlier today,  saw where it was headed and I thought to myself that is sooo not correct. The good news is that I just checked again and it states that it was routed to the wrong post office and is being re-routed. Hopefully, I will receive sometime this week. 

Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
If you are starting The BeautyBio R 45 The Reversal 3 Phase System lets share everything. I’m starting tonight Monday 1/6. This thread is for sharing if you bought and are starting the system. Let’s keep it informative and fun. If you take pics and know how to post please share.......🙋🏻‍♀️🥰

@Naturesbeauty  -  So refreshing to see an interesting topic instead of the constant whining/bashing about 'Q anything', programs, items, hosts, vendors blahhhhh...thank you @Naturesbeauty @ for this new beauty topic!

I did not purchase this system yet, but am interested to add as a bootcamp for my regime. Good luck to you @Naturesbeauty  @icezeus  @1Professor  @weezer111  and others that are participating! I will be following your updates and recommendations

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Naturesbeauty  -  So refreshing to see an interesting topic instead of the constant whining/bashing about 'Q anything', programs, items, hosts, vendors blahhhhh...thank you @Naturesbeauty @ for this new beauty topic!

I did not purchase this system yet, but am interested to add as a bootcamp for my regime. Good luck to you @Naturesbeauty  @icezeus  @1Professor  @weezer111  and others that are participating! I will be following your updates and recommendations

@Chi-town girl I purchased the R 45. I really wanted to try it and give it a real try. I started tonight along with the GloPRO. I emailed the company and they answered me back right away. I had several questions before starting the regimen. I hope others will join in and post on a regular basis.
Esteemed Contributor

@Naturesbeauty 

I am interested in your review on the GloPRO. That might be my next purchase later on this year. I am not surprised that the company responded to you so quickly. I follow Jamie on Instagram, and she just seems like a really level headed, down to earth, nice woman. Very busy, and loves her family. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
These are the questions I asked them in the email sent to them and their answers: I wrote: On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 3:37 PM,(removed my email address) wrote: Hi there Jamie & Staff........I don’t have Facebook, Instragram or Twitter accounts so I hope I can ask my questions here. I bought the QVC TSV Special R 45 The Reversal 3 Phase Retinol Booster Serum System along with the Phase 4 bought from HSN and the Neck system bought from QVC. I now have received all my orders. I will be starting it tonight Monday January 6, 2020. My questions: Can I use my GloPRO along with this system? Can I use it every night? Also, can I use my Rose Quartz Roller after applying the R 45? What do I use in the morning for day time? Can you recommend the products to use along with the R 45 The Reversal system? I am so excited to start the products. I am 70 years old and want my skin to be the BEST. Their answer: Hi (removed my name) Thanks for reaching out to us and being a loyal #GloGetter! We are so excited for you to start all of your new BB goodies! Yes, absolutely! The GloPRO helps increase absorption by up to 200 times and will definitely help you see the incredible results of R45 The Reversal faster than using it on its own. However, if you find that your skin is more dry than you are used to, or there is a little irritation, feel free to skip the GloPRO for a couple nights and continue your use of R45! Additionally, you can definitely use the Rose Quartz Roller after applying the R45. In the morning, we recommend using your regular morning routine. You should always cleanse morning and evening, moisturize morning and evening, and apply SPF throughout the day; especially when completing this treatment. We hope this helps; please let us know if you have any additional questions! xo, BB Team
Respected Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Naturesbeauty 

I am interested in your review on the GloPRO. That might be my next purchase later on this year. I am not surprised that the company responded to you so quickly. I follow Jamie on Instagram, and she just seems like a really level headed, down to earth, nice woman. Very busy, and loves her family. 

@icezeus I will try and post on a regular basis and I hope others will too. This should be a great test to the products and the tools. 🙋🏻‍♀️🥰
Respected Contributor

My products are scheduled to be delivered today. I purchased the R45 Reversal System, the R45 Neck Treatment and the Eye Quench Balm with Infuser. I also ordered the Beholder Lifting Eye and Lid cream from the Beauty Bioscience site. 

I currently use the GloPro 3 times a week and will continue to do so when I start this program tonight. I'm not sure if I will follow the R45 Reversal products with a moisturizer but if I do I'll wait 30 minutes before I apply it. 

@Naturesbeauty Thanks for starting this thread for us!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb